Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
All gay should practise Iron Penis Qigong
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message All gay should practise Iron Penis Qigong 
I Suggest all gay guys should practise Iron Crotch(or iron penis qigong) for the benefit of your partner and your self. Don't be selfish. Most Chinese old men still practise it to maintain their male power or masculinity, and to improve the kidney function is also a key.
Iron Crotch at WWW.QIGONGPENIS.COM is a gem of Chinese regimen. The way in which it is practised is of primitive simplicity but the effects resulting from the practice are marvellous. So the way in which it is practised is always kept as a secret. As for common people, the goal of practising is to cure male erectile dysfunction, nocturnal emission, premature ejaculation, kidney deficiency, infertility and aphoria and 5 kinds of strain and 7 kinds of impairments.

Iron Crotch Qigong at Qigongpenis.com is a traditional practice followed for thousands of years to protect the male genitalia in China, and has been a major in countless Chinese medicine colleges. It’s consisted of hard crotch and soft crotch, while the hard crotch, which has been kept as a secret, must be started from the *****; the Iron crotch that practiced by adults is soft crotch qigong, which works effectively to cure erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, penis curvature, spermatorrhea, etc. After 30 years of clinical treatment and more than 300 patients treated statistics, it has been confirmed as a reliable cure with its more than 95% effectiveness.

It's nearly as common as tai-chi in China, esp. for those over 35 ys old men, while some of them are just too shy to practise it with others in some training centers, or just cannot afford the fee there, so they would rather practise them at home and hide it from others. Several days ago, i accidentally entered a Chinese Penis qigong forum, in which two thirds of the guys are practising iron penis qigong, and they discussed every detail of it and contribute a lot to others' penis or kidney function-improving process; what embarassed me is that they even dared to share their practising videos, mainly penis symptoms or penis's hit-resistive power. They're really open, lol..

I think non-gay people can even try to practise it to keep away from those sucking and upsetting male disease, and more importantly, to strengthen their penis, so as to give more pleasures to the partner, let alone for we gays.

I overfucked before, and now i'm working on strengthening my potence and improving my kidney function..
wish all u guys good ...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1