Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
climaxing
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message climaxing 
I have recently been having very adventurious sex (for want of a better word) with a girlfriend. A lot of this involves penitration of myself by her using various sex toys on me. Recently while in this act, and totaly erect, without anyone of us even touching my penis i had the most intense and amazing climax ever. Has anyone ese experienced this? Would like to hear from you.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Never tried it, but not surprising considering prostate is supposed to be male G-spot...

Répondre en citant
have had this type of spontaneous orgasm a few time. always after lots of stimulation and long sessions. most often if the ol'lady and i have been at it a while and i'm going down on her, if she really gets off well it will trigger me to leave a load on the sheets, too.

Répondre en citant
You massaged your prostate gland. I can put a dildo in me and my cock starts dripping cum

Répondre en citant
Message Male multiple anal orgasms 
Check out aneros.com for experts on this. The natives are friendly there. If you had a dry orgasm without ejaculating, you can likely have a series of them. (You get a huge dose of prolactin when you ejaculate, which deflates the erection and makes you want to cuddle up with your Pendleton blanket and go sleepy-bye).

Répondre en citant
the wife and I often use the Magic Wand together. I on my back and she squats over me and I enter her. She then lays back so we are each lying with heads apart, knees bent, butts together. She will then place the Magic Wand on her clitoris. She will come quickly and her contractions then cause me to orgasm. It's fun, quick and easy, especially when we are tired.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1