Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses. Page 3 sur 3
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3
New Yuvutu Chat FAQ - Top Answers! UPDATED 2010/05/27
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Is it possible in the Settings, that if someone wanna see my cam he has to ask for allowance instead after he sees my cam I have to set "he is not allow" to see my cam?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message cams 
prismalo a écrit:
Is it possible in the Settings, that if someone wanna see my cam he has to ask for allowance instead after he sees my cam I have to set "he is not allow" to see my cam?

if you switch on your cam on in a chat room , anyone can view your cam , you will see an icon to any viewing on the list on the right by their name, you have the right to click on any of those viewing and stop them viewing accordingly............if you only want to cam with others or show your cam to 1 or more ..........open the persons name on the right list and click on invite to private chat.................then to make sure it is totally private .all in YOUR CAM room has to close any other room they were in.....after you finish your private camming ....just select the room as normal you wish to join''

it sounds confusing .but once you have done it once it will become easy .............

if you need a little help .just see in any room for a MODERATOR .their name is in bold.............and either I or they can help further

i do hope this helps ........and if you are a newbie to camming .welcome aboard our site

Linda Tiffany Vista[/b]

Répondre en citant
Ty Ky...that will knock down all the question that come by us....xoxox

Missy

Ce sujet est verrouillé; vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses. Page 3 sur 3
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3