Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Vibrators
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Vibrators 
Well, I just wanted to ask you for masturbation tecniques using a vibrator. I just got a new one (the first one) and I'd love to learn how to give pleasure to myself in a better way (and also for all those who watch my vids :wink:)
Any recommendations?

Répondre en citant
Message hello 
girls with vibrators a bit of a fetish of mine i have some of my wifes video with a rabbit vibe

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message hello 
girls with vibrators a bit of a fetish of mine i have some of my wifes video with a rabbit vibe

Répondre en citant
Congrats on getting a vibe, but it's about time. You've stuck carrots, crayons and markers into your hot pussy. The vibe should be a pleasant alternative. As for what to do with it...how about you stick it into your wet cunt and slide it in and out until you cum. Smile Twisted Evil

Répondre en citant
Message vibrators 
try different things slowly and preferably by yourself at first ......add a partner when you are comfortable with control of the toy.
I can't offer more than that....
Every vibrator I have purchased I have broken within a month. I am on a quest for the unbreakable vibrator!!!
any suggestions where to purchase a dependable long lasting toy?
Have truly considered modifying a DEWALT power drill and adding an attachment.
Bella

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1