Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
pee fans?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message pee fans? 
Question love to pee alone or have wife pee on me anyone into same?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
With a name like beermonster, I imagine peeing is a big part of your life, haha.

Répondre en citant
Message No experience 
No experiences so far, but dying to get my first shower.....

Répondre en citant
Message mmmmm 
my wife has let a little go when she has been sitting on my face, found it an immense turn on and definitely want her to do it again sometime. I would like to introduce a little more pee play into our sex life and hope to do so soon.

Répondre en citant
i want to try... golden shower experience...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Definately recommend it 
My gf loves to sit on my face. She has a lovely hairy pussy, opens up her lips and lets it flow into my mouth. She says I have to take it all till my mouth overflows. Its so hot. She often calls me when she has been to the bathroom and has me lick the dribbles, she says she is so green using my tongue to wipe her. She sometimes takes my dribbles too, but does not like full flow unless its over her breasts. Keep enjoying it or if you have not tried it yet just have a go its great.

Répondre en citant
Message excellent 
nice brill, she sounds so understanding m8, lucky you!

Répondre en citant
I have had my wife sit on my cock and pee, and then it progressed to her sitting on my face and peeing in my mouth! it is great!

Répondre en citant
Message pee 
i love to be peed on while i wank my cock

Répondre en citant
just love to lick the drops off long labia then let her stand over me so i can watch

Répondre en citant
my wife and i have played about pee game you can think of. we have had alot of fun with it and accually a few beers will make your pee very clear with hardly any strong odor or taste, not to mention you get to pee alot

Répondre en citant
Message Pee Pics 
I love to take pictures of my husband when he's peeing, and than masturbate to them later. I also get very turned on when other men cum on pics of my husband.

Répondre en citant
i love the feeling of pee going in my mouth...

the convince of it is a major turn on...

Répondre en citant
Message Pee 
I have to say its something Bob asked me to do when he was more than a little tipsy!!!!Even though I was desperate to go I just couldn't at first. Anyway once i got over that initial trepidation and did it Bob, to put it mildly, was seriously turned on and I have to confess it gave me a feeling of control which was also seriously horny!!!Its not something we do on a regular basis but it is fun once in a while, I think Bob gets more out of it than me!!.

Some may find it a bit weird but there is a whole genre of adult videos catering for this particular fetish and over a thousand people have viewed this thread so people must be curious, and what goes on between consenting couples in their own home is up to them. Shame YUVU won't allow vids of this nature cos we're running out of ideas!!!!

No need for a moderator to respond, i understand rules regarding what can and can't be posted are there for a reason, its not a complaint...probably couldn't do it on cam anyway!!!! :D

xxx

Sue.

Répondre en citant
There are alot of peeing videos on this site but i would love to see more of the golden shower ones. I love it when my wife pees on me and she loves getting peed on too

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante