Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
adverts in the bottom right corner....
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message adverts in the bottom right corner.... 
god its annoying! I cant seem to click it just to close it....yuvutu please dump it!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
I wish mods were told when this stuff is about to happen.. as we have to take the flack from all the chatters. would be nice if we could at least explain or tell people how to get it off their screen.... its not OUR fault after all... but we tend to take the blame for it all :(

Répondre en citant
As long as ads remain in the corner, I'll stay away. Bye-bye.

Répondre en citant
[quote="wes55tn"]As long as ads remain in the corner, I'll stay away. Bye-bye.[/quote]
I'm with you wes55tn.

It's a really dumb idea. Bye bye yuvutu. Just watch your visitors drop like a stone.

I'll be back in a few days just to see if it's been dumped and if it hasn't you are off my visit list.

Répondre en citant
This is the only request i've made so far:
Kill these ads!

Répondre en citant
Totally agree with all the other posters. This new style 'pop-up' which can't be killed is a real turn off. It's intrusive, annoying and distracting. I will be returning only very infrequently unless this crap advertising is removed.

Répondre en citant
Message worst idea ever 
Seriously, this is like blackmail. Subscribe or we will make the site too annoying to visit. Why not add more features for subscribers? Why not create more value than basically blocking the screen with this. Not only does it make yuvu look worse, I can guarantee I will never visit a site advertised in the corner. I cannot even type this without adjusting the screen constantly. I will no longer refer this site to friends.

Répondre en citant
Message GET RID OF THE ADS!!! 
WELL YUVUTU, CONGRATULATIONS! IF YOU ARE TRYING TO LOSE PEOPLE, THEN U ARE DOING A GREAT JOB. WHY NOT AN AD IN THE MIDDLE OF THE SCREEN??? THAT MIGHT WORK A LITTLE BETTER!! THEN WE CANT WATCH THE VIDS AT ALL OR CHAT WITH ANYONE. THEN YOU WILL FOR SURE LOSE EVERY SINGLE PERSON.

WHO'S BRAINY IDEA WAS THIS??? THEY NEED FIRED!!

TRY GROWING A BRAIN!!

Répondre en citant
For the non-subscribers: If you do not want to subscribe to get rid of this ad (It costs a lot of money to run a website like this), I suggest you stick a few post-its on it. Wink

In 2008, admin asked moderators to nominate women/couples members who regularly go on cam.. - So, if you are a woman/couple on cam and find this ad annoying, then ask a moderator, he/she will nominate you to admin for a free subscription. and NO more ads. Wink

Répondre en citant
I'm outa here

Répondre en citant
For the non-subscribers: If you do not want to subscribe to get rid of this ad (It costs a lot of money to run a website like this), I suggest you stick a few post-its on it. Wink

In 2008, admin asked moderators to nominate women/couples members who regularly go on cam.. - So, if you are a woman/couple on cam and find this ad annoying, then ask a moderator, he/she will nominate you to admin for a free subscription. and NO more ads. Wink

Unfortunately we don't all qualify for a free subscription due to discrimination

Répondre en citant
Does anyone ever actually click on the things?
Giving yuvu a miss for a while
Don't mind adverts that aren't so intrusive
Bad move I think

Répondre en citant

Basically we need funds to pay for the bills, which is something many people posting here seem to overlook. It is not blackmail, it brings in advertising revenue which is much need for our survival.

Introducing new value added features to encourage people to subscribe is a fair comment, but please suggest what new features will make you subscribe and we will endeavour to introduce them.

I apologise for the inconvenience/distraction but we are commited for a week.

Répondre en citant
I think we all understand the need for the site to generate income to keep it running..... but this current ad is going to lose us lots of members, even if only running for a trial week..... people are already saying they wont return until it has gone.

I have today visited a friend who uses a tablet to enter the chatroom at times and now he cannot use it any more as the ad takes over too much of the screen on the tablet for him to be able to see the chatroom conversation, AND reply.

We also tried to view videos to see what impact the ad had ... and it slowed down the loading of the videos considerably. They will not load until the ad is completely in place and playing, before the video you wish to view will load properly.

Another problem highlighted last night was for people who use mobile internet "dongles". The ad is now taking all their data allowance which means they will not be able to use Yuvu for very long without having to top up which is going to cost them even more money... something obviously they are not willing to do, especially those who are on a very restricted income.

Maybe you can give this some thought while this "trial" is on and hopefully find a solution... maybe so the chatters can minimise the ad or close it down after a set amount of time of it being on screen......

Pea
xxx

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante