Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Edit title and description on your own videos
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Edit title and description on your own videos 
I don't know if someone already suggested that, but it would be great if you could edit the title and description of the videos you already uploaded instead of having to erase and re-upload them.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
......Pictures too!!!! It would be great to be able to manage/edit the photo sets.

Répondre en citant
oh yeah, forgot about that... how about adding new pics tos the photosets you already have? that would be really useful!!

Répondre en citant
If you make an edit to the title or description, it would have to go back to the moderation queue just in case anything inappropiate is written. That is the main reason why we have not implemented this feature yet.

Répondre en citant
Ok, I get that, but what about adding pics to old sets? you just have to moderate the new ones added Rolling Eyes

Répondre en citant
That is a bit complicated. Why not upload the new pics as a new set?

Répondre en citant
if you delete and reupload your vid i guess all your rating and index points are lost?

Répondre en citant
Yes, being able to edit the descriptions of one's own videos would be very nice. Another "request" for that feature.

Répondre en citant
Message RE:Edit Description Option 
ADMIN a écrit:
If you make an edit to the title or description, it would have to go back to the moderation queue just in case anything inappropiate is written. That is the main reason why we have not implemented this feature yet.

I think everyone agrees that we don't want to read anything inappropriate but yuvutu already allows anyone to comment on our videos - I myself have commented on someones video & it is posted immediately - I just want to edit my own description in order to give a better understanding of my video - This is what I'd like to see.....Thanks

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1