Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Just reporting a few bugs for the admins
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Just reporting a few bugs for the admins 
Just thought id post a few bugs/suggestions for the admins in the chatroom

- I keep getting this [img]http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1tv8.png[/img] maybe some font corruption?

- I think if your could limit the amount of pm's sent (maybe per minute) it would stop annoying so many ppl or implement the ban like the old chat. eg permanent

- if your cam doesn't work or crashes when u turn it on

right click anywhere and go to settings. on the video tab click on a video source that isnt your camera then ok it. then go back into the video tab and select your correct camera source. --- this works for me. i had crashes constantly before i tried this method

Im only trying to help - Im a flash developer myself and i know how difficult it can be to implement new chat system that caters for such a large target audience.

I'll keep posting new errors if i see any

cheers

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant

Has anybody else experience the 1st problem listed by bigu?

Dernière édition par ADMIN le 2009-01-16 12:43:11; édité 1 fois
Répondre en citant

The ''All users'' box keeps on dissapering when I'm in the chat room.... I can't send any personals messages or whisper to anyone and it's a good thing that I need as a mod in here...... Grrrrrr...... Can you please fix that???? Rolling Eyes

Hugs Exy

same here exy liebe .. when i get a IM .. after that my "All users" box is gone and if u are talking to someone in a whisper .. u will stuck on him ..

Without you
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Same here , when I send or get im then my all users box dissapering. I need go out and come again so is corret.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Just reporting a few bugs for the admins 
[quote="bigu"]Just thought id post a few bugs/suggestions for the admins in the chatroom

- I keep getting this [img]http://img228.imageshack.us/my.php?image=picture1tv8.png[/img] maybe some font corruption?

- I think if your could limit the amount of pm's sent (maybe per minute) it would stop annoying so many ppl or implement the ban like the old chat. eg permanent

- if your cam doesn't work or crashes when u turn it on

right click anywhere and go to settings. on the video tab click on a video source that isnt your camera then ok it. then go back into the video tab and select your correct camera source. --- this works for me. i had crashes constantly before i tried this method

Im only trying to help - Im a flash developer myself and i know how difficult it can be to implement new chat system that caters for such a large target audience.

I'll keep posting new errors if i see any

cheers[/quote]

I have never got the first issue however the cam issue I do get regualrly and even when selecting the cam source Im still unable to use my cam, I have found Im only able to use my cam after the cam server has crashed and rebooted.

Thx for your bug check Bigu :D

Répondre en citant
Message out of room cam watching 
Admin, a lady friend of mine has a concern that people who are not in the room can be watching her cam without her knowing it. I just checked and was in lobby checked my friends list a friend was in another room with cam on and yes i could watch it. Is this something we will have to live with and it goes back to a person should have a way of saying yes or no to added friends if we need to live with it. Any input would be appreciated ty. :)

Répondre en citant
Message Re: out of room cam watching 
saxon a écrit:
Admin, a lady friend of mine has a concern that people who are not in the room can be watching her cam without her knowing it. I just checked and was in lobby checked my friends list a friend was in another room with cam on and yes i could watch it. Is this something we will have to live with and it goes back to a person should have a way of saying yes or no to added friends if we need to live with it. Any input would be appreciated ty. :)

I've mentioned this to Admin within the last week as well, more control over the friends list.

In the meantime, you can always see who is watching your cam by using the pull-down menu that says "Who is watching me" at the bottom of your own webcam window. If you wish to block somebody from watching your cam, just select their name and click on the "Block" icon next to that pull-down menu.

I've not heard any complaints that it is NOT working, just the opposite, people who have jokingly added their friends to that block list cannot take them back off. :-)

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1