Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Stolen vid...
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant

I have complained again to the webmaster of that website. I have also contacted that website's hoster and complained to them too.

Répondre en citant

Will keep my eye on it.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message Just had all of our stolen 
in the same week. So, I took them off here, complained to the websites and hope our admin can do something. Seems pointless posting here or anywhere anymore.

Répondre en citant
Message Empezar..... 
We have not had a problem since we tagged our vids with an email addy @ hotmail. Others that I have suggested do the same have reported the same success.....A word of caution...You may want to create a new email addy / account as you are more than likely to be slammed by people attempting to contact you.

Répondre en citant
Empezar, we have complained to the websites you reported and hopefully those videos will come down.

However it is a fact of the internet, that if you post anything anywhere, it will get captured, copied and disseminated. . We will be introducing watermarking for uploaded videos hopefully by the end of the month. Watermarking will reduce unwanted replication, but I am afraid will never stop it completely.

Répondre en citant
That previous posting was from ADMIN and not a guest.

Répondre en citant
Message Stolen Video 
I just found one of my vids that was also stolen from this site.

here is the link for it:

http://video.xtube.com/watch.php?v_user_id=laurenjamiemitch&cv=0&idx=5&v=Ipeid-S214-&cl=sAsEg-S214-&from=

I have made a complaint to that site!

Répondre en citant
We believe Xtube to be a reputable site. In this case it is more likley that a private individual has stolen the video and uploaded it to xtube, rather than an xtube employee doing it. I am confident that they will remove your video as a result of your complaint but I will complain as well.

The good news is that later today we will be launching watermarking. If you fear your video might get stolen by another site, you have the option to watermark your video "yuvutu.com" when uploading.

Répondre en citant
Message watermarking... 
Can you watermark the ones already uploaded??? If so I would like mine watermarked please.

Thanks Jelly...xx

Répondre en citant

If it's possible I'd like my vids to be watermarked to

Thanks in advance

Répondre en citant
Jelly, Exwife and others who want this, please send admin a list of video ID numbers and we will do a batch watermarking.

Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2