Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
names on i'ms
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message names on i'ms 
would it be possible to have the name of the originator on the im's?
i know that for the women on site who get bombarded with them,at least they then get the choice as to opening them or not. rather than just closing them as they appear

Répondre en citant
We know that IMs are a problem, and we are searching for a solution.

Répondre en citant
[quote="admin"]We know that IMs are a problem, and we are searching for a solution.[/quote]I have solved the problem on i'm's i'm helping people out on it.it's very simple to do

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message easily solved... 
it's called pop-up blocker,any fool would know that.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: easily solved... 
[quote="JellyBrenda"]it's called pop-up blocker,any fool would know that.[/quote]I'M NOT A FOOL AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE PROBS WITH MOZILLA GET YA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YA MAKE A COMMENT

Répondre en citant
I'M NOT A FOOL AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE PROBS WITH MOZILLA GET YA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YA MAKE A COMMENT

I didn't say you were a fool but if thats how you read it....fair enough!!! Capslock is key just a little reach away. I find its easily employed/deployed with the left pinky finger.

I meant any fool knows that a decent pop-up blocker stops pop-up's...IM's come under the pop-up category...

Just because someone comments on a forum,It does not mean that they are commenting about YOU!

Répondre en citant
[quote="JellyBrenda"][quote="trustinme"]I'M NOT A FOOL AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE PROBS WITH MOZILLA GET YA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YA MAKE A COMMENT[/quote]

I didn't say you were a fool but if thats how you read it....fair enough!!! Capslock is key just a little reach away. I find its easily employed/deployed with the left pinky finger.

I meant any fool knows that a decent pop-up blocker stops pop-up's...IM's come under the pop-up category...

Just because someone comments on a forum,It does not mean that they are commenting about YOU![/quote]No more comments on this,it's a waste of ink

Répondre en citant
Message Waste of ink? 
Well, actually, you might say it's a waste of time...but, since these forum replies are not being printed, no ink is involved. Hence, no waste of ink.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Waste of ink? 
LittleBitNaughty a écrit:
Well, actually, you might say it's a waste of time...but, since these forum replies are not being printed, no ink is involved. Hence, no waste of ink.

woooohooooo .. i love INK .. lol

Without you
Répondre en citant
Message original comment 
all i was trying to say was to put the names on so you dont have to block them all, you can see who they are from before you do

Répondre en citant
Message Re: easily solved... 
trustinme a écrit:
JellyBrenda a écrit:
it's called pop-up blocker,any fool would know that.
I'M NOT A FOOL AND SOME PEOPLE HAVE PROBS WITH MOZILLA GET YA FACTS RIGHT BEFORE YA MAKE A COMMENT

If the dunce cap fits... ;-)

Répondre en citant
I think you got a good idea there Martin100, and I agree that it would be great to see who IMs you... It can actually be a "true" friend

/ xxx Exy

Répondre en citant
Or maybe people should whisper and ask permission before they IM? That would, after all, be the polite thing to do ... who am I kidding? Won't happen. The ones that annoy me most are the ones that just say 'hi'. Umm ... you need to whisper that??? I don't block pop-ups ... as soon as an IM window appears, it's closed before I even know who it is. If necessary, I apologise afterwards. Just ask first ... think of all the hassle we'd all avoid!

Répondre en citant
would it be an idea to be able to assign friends the ability to IM you? that way you know any IM you get is from someone that you might actually want to receive one from in the first place, then if its also flagged with a name as martin suggests, you can decide whether to open it.

If its sorted out the IM feature is a good one, and not one that many people want to block or turn off, no matter how easy it is for any fool to do!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1