Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante
The role and behavior of moderators
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par bandida le 2008-07-28 05:49:36; édité 1 fois
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message wow 
wow. I was asked to come read this by a friend and add my two cents so here goes......
Its suprising to me that this is even an issue. The only problem I see here is that Dilligaf only banned him for an hour. Who cares if the word is a term of endearment in some cultures. The word itself is not on trial here. The plain and simple fact is that Vamp used the word in a derogatory way "Some negros prolly stole it". Come on now. Its not rocket science. Everyone knows he was playing in to an age old stereo type thats ignorant and hes ignorant for saying it.
You know just for shits and giggles lets say Pigs really do fly nd that he did use it as a term of endearment. How dumb are you not to expect to get banned. For example, My lil sister and I have different mothers. Shes Hispanic and Native and Im white and native. She calls me her half breed and I call her my lil w etback. Now to us these are terms of endearment however we are smart enough to realize that we shouldnt call eachother these things when we are in public because they WILL offend people. So like I said If he did use it as a term of endearment, he didn't but, if he did He still should have been banned for being an idiot.

Répondre en citant
I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOUR COMPLAINTS. I JUST WANT TO MASTURBATE.

Dernière édition par bandida le 2008-07-28 05:50:18; édité 1 fois
Répondre en citant
Message Question? 
Is this a fuck site?
Because if its not will someone tell me were it went...lol...Rocking out wit my cock out,,,,Ok my husbands cock.XXXXXXXX Muah and all that shitzzzzzzzzzzz

Répondre en citant
I understand that you wanted to pass along knowledge Bandida and you have done so clearly. Now, not only am I multiracial and multicultural, but I took 3 years of Spanish. I took 2 years of Spanish in high *****. And for a year I worked with great individuals that had Spanish as their first language. I learned so much from them. So not everyone is totally oblivious to other peoples cultures as well as languages. This entire thread has lost its true meaning to Vampiros complaint.
Bandida, the last few lines of your post came off as cynical to me. So I would like to respond to that:

For one, people go to chat sites to get away from their troubles.. their issues, as well as looking to make new friends. For two, don’t assume that the people that have posted/responded in this thread are uneducated. For three, not everyone can be in safe little world and feel comfortable. People are dying every day we are in a war. And four, it’s hard not to learn and expand one’s mind when everyone has their own life struggles. The only bubble that truly exists is the one that build around our own family and friends. That bubble is called love :)
On a brighter note, I do appreciate that you understand why Vampiro was banned for one hour from the Straight English room.

SO let’s go back to having fun! And yes.. Mel & Billy…. Tis a chat site. Let’s flash some titties and cocks and let ourselves go. Chat site is for chatting… and for filthy cyberin'. ;)

SO let’s go back to having fun! And yes.. Mel & Billy…. Tis a chat site. Let’s flash some titties and cocks and let ourselves go. Chat site is for chatting… and for filthy cyberin'. Wink

You first hun,,,,,,Ummmmmmmmmmm I have seen them tits and I like themmmmmmmmmm Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz
Love yaaaaaaaaaaa hun Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Amen, Dilli! Let's get this site back to what it used to be, what it should be, before everyone leaves, and it gets renamed 'Trolls 'r' Us'! This is an adult sex chat site ... three words ... Adult - behave like one! Sex - we all love it, otherwise we wouldn't be here. Chat - just that, be it flirty or dirty, or just plain 'I've had a shit day, someone send me a hug'!
Those of us who have been here the longest are hanging on in there, but for how long? I don't want to leave, but what with the trolls, the petty fighting, the dramas, I'm more likely to take a look at who's in chat and then just leave ... Come on, everyone ... let's see if we can't get this site back to the way it was!

Répondre en citant
Can I get an Amen babybear? The pettiness is getting old fast!!

Répondre en citant
Of course you can, LBN! Just added to a blog in more or less the same words. Someone saying that if we're not here for virtual sex, we should leave. Sorry, but I don't think about sex 24/7 ... really I don't! lol! Sometimes just a nice fun chat will work wonders if you're feeling a bit down. People, let's all just play nice. Maybe there should be a room for people who just want to chat ... no sex allowed!

Répondre en citant

Your last response was well thought out. My bad for posting and educated post in a FUCK site.

Répondre en citant
Righto enough silliness, everyone clothes off and say cheese!

Répondre en citant
Ok I'm naked and just got fucked big time................

What are we talking about again?

Répondre en citant
No worries Bandida. Sad Bandida changed all of her posts

I triple and quadruple that Amen HBP. Lets get back to fucking lets get back to licking and sticking and stuff.

I'll be in chat with my titties out 24/7.. jk Razz I know someone just got a boner!! I did!

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dills, if someone did get a boner - Im pretty sure you will kill it lol xxx

Répondre en citant

With those lovely lips.

Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 3
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3  Suivante