Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Pro's in the amatuer section, and daily limit :(
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Pro's in the amatuer section, and daily limit :( 
First off, love the site, keep up the good work Smile I just have two complaints, pro's in the amatuer section, and some users upload too many videos per day. I think both of these cases take the spotlight off of many deserving videos that don't get much of a chance. Some pro's like like windycityxxx for example, who does put out great vids, even advertise their websites in their description. And I think a daily limit would be nice so that all uploaders receive equal opportunity on the front page, instead of having some users getting 4 or 5 short videos on the main recent page. Regardless, as I said keep up the great work because you've got a great site.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
We try to keep pro videos out of the amateur page. In fact we even got rid of the "sponsored videos" at the bottom even though that was a money maker. Windycity is the only exception and that is because he is practicaly a founding member and he produces very popular videos.

There is an informal limit on daily uploads. Some people upload 20 videos in a day. The video moderators are instructed to not approve more than 4 or 5 videos from the same uploader in an approval session (the remaining videos from the same uploader get approved several hours later and wont make it to the front page).

Répondre en citant
Message ban all pro stuff 
i just think there's no place for any pro stuff on yuvu. Ban it all!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1