Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Have to reload page several times to see videos
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Have to reload page several times to see videos 
This not direclty a complaint; more of a question - but I found no other proper place to put it.

I became a subscriber yesterday, after freeloading for long while. Very happy with this site, I decided to join in. After I log in as a paying customer, the pages I load (with videos on them) have a few more options, but they most often do not load the videos. It just stops, not loading the video-window at all.

After hitting a RELOAD a few times, it always pops up - but I never had this problem until I became a paying customer.
Has anyone else eperienced this?

I use latest Firefox, but still - it shouldn't matter, as the sites work problem free without logging in.

Any ideas?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Also seeing site failing to load icons, css and videos. Getting "Could not connect to the server" errors, which suggests server problems.

Répondre en citant
Message Same Problem 
Same Problem here, only site i pay for is the slowest ........ have to think about renewing Membership. Once it was fast and without any problems, but seems it's getiing worse more n more

Répondre en citant
firstcam, please get in touch with admin for help. You should not be experiencing problems as we have loads of bandwidth capacity.

Is your ISP Comcast by any chance? Comcast is notorious for traffic shaping and reducing bandwidth for users visiting video sites.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1