Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Wife thinking about cuckolding me, need some inspiration!
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Wife thinking about cuckolding me, need some inspiration! 
Hi all,

My wife and I have been talking about cuckolding for months now and she is starting to come round to idea of making it real.

We a vid to test the water and the response really turned my wife on. I now need more comments and advice from strangers to try and get my wife gagging for it.

Here's the vid, she's love to hear your comments and what you would do to her while I watch.

http://www.yuvutu.com/index.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=587174

I might be asking a bit much but a paragraph about the whole night would be great, starting in a bar and then going to a motel or going round to our house when I'm not there and starting so that I see you when I come home from work.

If this goes well I could have a lot more to tell!!

Thanks for all the great comments!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message cuckholding 
give her what ever she wants to do it

Répondre en citant
Message cuckolding or threesome? 
I think you should pursue it. I believe that watching your wife get fucked by someone else would be a real turn on. Of course you both would have to feel comfortable with the other person and the situation but otherwise it would be fun to share her. I could only do it in a threesome situation. I don't want to send her out to get fucked while I'm left at home holding my dick...but that's just me.

Répondre en citant
Message she? 
She wouldn't be interested in allowing a female to work on that great body as in interim step would she? YUMMY!!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1