Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
So is everybody enjoying themselfs in web chat?
Are we still having fun?

Yes 70% 70% ( 89 )
No 10% 10% ( 13 )
Hit and miss 19% 19% ( 24 )

Total des votes : 126
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message So is everybody enjoying themselfs in web chat? 
Just thought I would ask the question seeing how there are so many new people now.

Répondre en citant
Message Enjoying ourselves? 
Hi guys, as one of the new people I have to say not a good start. Having not seen the good guidance from JellyBrenda I wandered into a room at random, thought the polite thing to do was to say hello, and was pretty much told to go away because I didn't have my cam on (like about 80% of folks in the room). If I was out of line with chat etiquette - however you spell it - I am happy to be advised. Not so happy to be told to P*** off Confused
By the way, great videos!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Re: Enjoying ourselves? 
southmancman a écrit:
Hi guys, as one of the new people I have to say not a good start. Having not seen the good guidance from JellyBrenda I wandered into a room at random, thought the polite thing to do was to say hello, and was pretty much told to go away because I didn't have my cam on (like about 80% of folks in the room). If I was out of line with chat etiquette - however you spell it - I am happy to be advised. Not so happy to be told to P*** off Confused

Well that fucking sucks ass.
Would have rather heard of postive things for the first post but thats ok.
Having a web cam is a plus seeing how its a web chat in the first place.
Now knowing Jelly for a while now and her telling u to piss off is kind of stange to me.
JellyBrenda is a icon around these parts and if she did say that to you i'm sure it had no meaning what so ever,well unless she was thinking of me and spoke or should I say typed out loud lol...
In the future if you see either the wife or I say hi and we will welcome you with open arms.

Répondre en citant
No I think he was saying that other users told him to piss off, and that he didn't know what was up until he talked to JellyBrenda about it.

Répondre en citant
Message Newbies 
On my first visit to the chatroom many months ago Jelly blocked me before I ever said a word to her lol
We are pretty good friends now. Hey Jelly "open Tits"?????

Point is i guess it's just like meeting any new group of peeps. Sometimes we don't like to put ourselves out there if ya know wut I mean.

Maybe Jelly had just had a run in with a particular nasty troll or sumpthin...

Point is hang around a few days and get to know the regs.....If ya see me in chat say hello. Hell i'll talk to ya. Ya need some pointers gimme a hollar.

......And next time ya see Jelly tell her OC said to "open Tits" Laughing Laughing Laughing

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Enjoying ourselves? 
southmancman a écrit:

I can't remember telling you to piss off..and I never demand cams unless mine is being demanded.. Or do you mean you read my chat room guide on the forum... and others told you to piss off... I'm confused.. Sad

Répondre en citant
I think we're still having fun Billy.... I always say hello to new users and welcome them to the site, I usually send the link to Jelly's "chatroom guide" to the new user so they can read it and get the "hang" of things... If they have more questions I tell them just to ask and they will be answerd....

stay Cool and have loads of sex

xxxxx Exy

Répondre en citant
HIT AND MISS i wanna see some boobies!!! I cant keep looking at my own.. it's not the same :?

Billy show me your balls!

Message Oh Dear, can I start again please? 
Hi again, many apologies for confusion, I should perhaps not post so late at night!
Firstly, my reference to the chatroom guidance that JellyBrenda has posted only meant that I would have known how to get into specific rooms, sort out cam etc. if I had seen it first.
The good lady certainly did not tell me to p off, and I apologise if I gave that impression.
I really don't know, or care, who did, as my first reaction was just to leave as I thought I had breached some code or other.
Sorry to start things on a downer, I'm sure I was just unlucky, and I look forward to reporting positive experiences.
Here's a positive - it's great to see that people react to other people's comments, even if I expressed myself badly.

Just blame it on the boogie!

Have fun Smile

Répondre en citant
There should be no pressure to go on cam. I am surprised you got a hostile welcome, especially as you say most people are not on cam themselves.

Hopefully next time you visit people won't be so rude.

Répondre en citant
HIT AND MISS i wanna see some boobies!!! I cant keep looking at my own.. it's not the same Confused

Billy show me your balls!

I bet your looking at them right now Surprised
You wants some nutts on that cream pie baby? Wink

Répondre en citant
Sorry I didn't see this post before (considering I may be the only user who enters website in this order: forum-->chat--->vids).

Yes! I am having a great time!! It takes a while to get to a populated website, I guess that's good (it means we're growing as a community), but I'm starting to know some people here... I think that's great! I only wish people were less... demanding with girls, it's kind of unconfortable to try to have a conversation with someone and have like 4-5 lines saying "show your tits!!!".

I mean, shut up! if she wants to show her tits she will, and if she doesn't she won't... and it won't depend on what you say, specially if that's the only thing you say :!: :!: :!:

(sorry about that, didn't mean to be rude)

Répondre en citant
[quote="Seahorse"]Sorry I didn't see this post before (considering I may be the only user who enters website in this order: forum-->chat--->vids).[/quote]

Well, that makes at least two of us, Seahorse.

I like the chat and I try to be friendly and respectful (most of the time :wink: ). I've recently posted a blog with a few ideas for life, and one of them was about the fact that begging women, who might just be here for a chat, to flash their gash, as it were, is never going to make you popular. Yes, this site is about sex, but so's going out on the pull and guys, honestly, when was the last time "So, you gonna show me your fanny, or what" actually worked for you?

On the other hand, if you get approached by a fit lady, and you're on the pull, who says she wants to see your cock, I reckon it'll be about 3 seconds before your jeans hit the floor.

You just have to remember that and apply the same logic and rules of social engagement here, as you would if you met someone in person.

The BIG rule would be that one: if it doesn't work anywhere else... it won't work here. And if you think it will... think again.

And when I say anywhere I mean wherever girls don't get paid.

Répondre en citant
Message Re: So is everybody enjoying themselfs in web chat? 
BillyMelissa a écrit:
Just thought I would ask the question seeing how there are so many new people now.
Razz Razz Razz Razz Razz

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante