Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
reminiscing - 'fluffing' the good doc... for my baby...
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message reminiscing - 'fluffing' the good doc... for my baby... 
Do you remember that time I went to see your obstetrician, when he asked my advice on the development works at the hospital? He was finished for the day, so we had a few drinks in his office, and I was joking about what must go through his mind with his fingers inside 10 different pussies a day!!! Remember – he did the “oh I just switch-off” thing.

I decided to be to be ‘blunt’, and told him that there were no ifs/buts/whys/wherefores… I said that YOU just would NO WAY be able to ‘switch-off’ – i.e. YOU could never be a ‘willy doctor’!! He just laughed… and I got the ‘devil’ feeling…

I said “you know that she just ADORES spunk”!!!

This did shut him up briefly, and he examined both his chewed pencil… and his nails – obviously trying to get his own head around what he was hearing. I imagined two thoughts running through his head – 1.) ‘this shit is weird’, but also… 2.) ‘this shit is honest, truthful… its REAL’!!!

I took the opportunity given by the lull to give the devil a ‘chink of light’… out he flew!! Next thing, I found myself asking “are you going to tell me that you wouldn’t like to fuck her?”!!!!!!!!!!

The look on his face spoke-volumes… I hadn’t just ‘taken the opportunity’… I had also seized an important initiative… AND I HAD TAKEN CONTROL…

I continued… “I KNOW you would… SHE knows you would!” – he began to shuffle around in his chair – his discomfort was palpable! In an effort to ‘stabilise’ the situation he started to swing his head from side to side, determined to avoid eye-contact. As we were in his office he was probably trying to get things back on to a professional level… a ‘normal’ level!!!!

I laughed “doc, doc, doc… its not a problem AT ALL… just CHILL! One call, and she could be here in 5 minutes… you could be inside her in 6!! Just imagine the walls of her pussy clasping your cock ‘tight’… along every single millimetre of its length… and then ‘milking’ every single last drop, from your balls……”!!!

He groaned as my hand moved to his fly, and then traced the very obvious outline of a VERY impressive bulge (almost half-way down to his left knee!). “goodness, what a lovely big lad you are” I whispered in his ear… “she will luuurrrve this chunky-chappie… I KNOW!”.

I remember that he didn’t so much regain-composure… as simply ‘grunt’ – “oh please… YES PLEASE“…

With one hand I started to unzip him, while I used the other to call you. he offered no resistance whatsoever, and my right hand had just ‘scooped’ him out from the constraints of his boxers… then you answered…

“darling, what to you think I am doing at this precise moment in time” I asked, as I began to slide my hand up and down the ‘monster’ I had just unleashed!!

“tell me” you said, “oh tell me its bad… PLEASE tell me its bad”!!!!

“well” I paused for a second, then ‘took the dive’… “i’m currently sliding my hand up and down one of the yummiest cocks I have ever seen!”

YOUR turn to pause

“oh baby – how wonderful… its that nice doctor’s isn’t it, oooh yum yum yum yum YUM!!”

“it’s a beauty, my baby, and it’s the real-deal… the ‘full works’. Nuts are bigger than mine, and the cock is at least 7 or 8 inches… but CHRIST its thick!!!”

“how thick, baby – can you get it in your mouth?” – you asked. I put the phone down, and took the shiny head in my mouth. It tasted soooo delicious that it took your ‘whistling’ down the phone to awaken me from ‘slurp-heaven’.

“eerrr – only just… but FUCK IS IT A TASTY ONE!!!”…

You went quiet for a second, and then I heard the giggles start… “well, baby-choo, keep him nice and hard for me… I’m already on my way…”

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Cocks and Cunts 
Here is a little bit of my past when I had a regular threesome set up .We got in and it was clear she wanted cock and we were keen to oblige. We needed few preliminaries and soon were rolling about naked on the bed. My pal was typically keen to bury his cock inside her and pulled her to the end of bed and she obliged by spreading her legs wide as he licked her clit savouring her juices. I watched as her breasts rose and fell and her nipples erected with the delight of his licking. He stood up and prepared to enter her. She called to him saying fuck me, fuck me, I want that big hairy cock in me now. He was only to happy to help and rubbed her cunt lips with his big cock head and slowly pushed in inch by inch until the his big dark bush was all I could see. and then began a slow deep pump pulling out to expose his hard ridged cock shaft and then pushed it in back to his bush. The rhythm was set up and was at a loss what to do. Then I thought well why not and straddled her face lowering my hard and hairy balls to her lips. Her tongue lapped at my bollocks and found my special spot in the midst of my pubic forest. She loves hairy balls and we both do a good job on bollock hairs. My cock was of course massively hard and my foreskin had snapped back to expose my glans which dripped sweet thick pre-cum. My meatus is large and was gaping as it dripped my man lube. My mate looked down and said great hard-on well man it sure felt great I can say. Her sucking was more frantic as she lapped my scrotum. I puled out and turned away and placed my cock against her lips and she licked and sucked and I approached a climax that was going to be intense. her hand reached between my legs and massaged my wet tight balls and I knew what to do next. I said to her I was going to spunk and not to swallow as she usually does. I know I taste good as both have tasted me and told me as much. I groaned as I began coming a large load of creamy semen. She was good to her word and held my load in her mouth. She leant over and slowly let it drain into my hand still thick and creamy. I then stood beside her and poured it onto his cock on the outward stroke and watched as it slid inside her as a thick manly lube. Some of course squeezed out and smothered his already sweaty pubes. He needed little more and roared hell fire fuck I'm coming I'm coming and pulled out just a bit too much and sprayed her with a rope of the thickest cum ever. He was out of control and sprayed his last jism onto her stomach. His cock was monstrously hard and dark and I was still semi hard and oozing that thin watery post cum juice. I complimented him on his cum as it was hard and manly. We laid down and rested and gathered our resources. It was clear we both wanted more and we took a different part this time. I love sloppy seconds and needed no effort to slip in to the mess of his and my spunk that covered her quim and bush. He watched as my cock slipped in and out glistening with our man cream. My second cum is usually less fierce but lasts longer as the urge to cum is less. I was able to confidently fuck her without feeling that I had to cum and could concentrate on her pleasure and to his more than my own. I asked him what he wanted and he said a cock suck. I agreed to help him out and sucked his helmet stopping my pumping and could feel her cunt pulse about my cock as she watched another man suck her husband. I could taste her on his shaft. I returned to my main task which was filling that hot hard pussy with my meat. I suggested we swap over and he took my place and began to suck me with his cock engulfed in her wet love hole. He could feel her pulse as she watched his mouth move down my cock. Neither of us really wanted to cum other than in her so we did a spit roast which she was happy to oblige with and we pumped and sucked until he came another intense load of love lava. I came again and this time she swallowed my load not a big one but a good one. Two men, four balls two cocks and four orgasms.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1