Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Teen cams on home site
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Teen cams on home site 
Why is this site for over 21's, and yet teen cams are blatantly advertised on the home page??????????.is this not hypocritical????????

the ***** are t eens, you see you can't type it but it's still on the site

Also the text chat rules state NO third party videos, yet we still have them being featured on here, is there a trade off between sites and posted videos?????????????

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I expect it's because those sites have their own moderation and I very much doubt that the "17 year old babysitter" in the advert is anything of the sort anyway.

The minimum age for indulging in these sort of activities varies from country to country, so the age has to be set at 21 to avoid any potential legal problems. What other sites do is their business. If it wasn't for sponsored links then we'd all have to pay a lot more to keep this going.

The [u]chat[/u] rules are for no third party videos because anything could be shown as it's a live stream. If a video is uploaded, it can be checked and approved before being made available. It's up to you whether you watch them anyway. If you don't want to watch professional "amateur" vids, then you can always filter them out in the search options and I would have thought it's fairly obvious from the screenshots which ones are truly homemade.

Hope that helps, bud. See you in the rooms!

I expect it's because those sites have their own moderation and I very much doubt that the "17 year old babysitter" in the advert is anything of the sort anyway.

The minimum age for indulging in these sort of activities varies from country to country, so the age has to be set at 21 to avoid any potential legal problems. What other sites do is their business. If it wasn't for sponsored links then we'd all have to pay a lot more to keep this going.

The chat rules are for no third party videos because anything could be shown as it's a live stream. If a video is uploaded, it can be checked and approved before being made available. It's up to you whether you watch them anyway. If you don't want to watch professional "amateur" vids, then you can always filter them out in the search options and I would have thought it's fairly obvious from the screenshots which ones are truly homemade.

Hope that helps, bud. See you in the rooms!
You missed my point bob i was quoting the room rules, and indeed the site rules as hypocritical

Répondre en citant

Te'en videos usually feature older women who just look younger. The companies that make them are bound by very strict rules which don't apply to private individuals or, if they do, they can be easily circumvented.

Third party videos can be posted on the site, once approved, it's just the chat rooms where they're not allowed.

Of course, it's entirely possible I still don't get your point, but I fail to see what might be termed as hypocritical.

I'm with justbob on this one, either i am completely missing your point, or maybe, there isnt actually a problem to start with.

Répondre en citant

1) The advertisements on the website are controlled by a third party advertising company, not by Yuvutu directly. If there is an advertisement that you object to or do not feel is proper for the site, use the Feedback link at the top of the website and let the Admin know. They can contact the advertising company and have them remove the ad from showing on the site.

2) Commercial entities who wish to publish their own commercial videos on Yuvutu can do so for a fee, all of their content is normally loaded into the "Professional" category. These videos still have to meet the same standards as videos submitted by amateurs. Sometimes a commercial video is accidentally sorted into one of the amateur categories, if you see this happen just report it to Admin via the Feedback link, and they'll properly re-assign it.

2) The ban on third party videos in the chat room is to prevent people from abusing or circumventing copyright laws by playing videos that they do not own the right to redistribute. As far as I know, know commercial entities who have registered with Yuvutu have attempted to use the chatroom to play the videos that they have a right to distribute, since the moderators have no way to identify who these are. We would be compelled to ban the account and have them sort the issue with Admin.

Répondre en citant
My god xtian.. your knowledge makes my nipples tingle.. jesus.

Aw shit..is that all it takes, Dilli? If only I'd know sooner! :wink:

Gee dilli what starts tingling if KY and BOB start spouting techno babble at the same time????????

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1