Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
Just tried to load the latest version of Flash ... 9.0.124.0 ... and it won't!!! Error message reads 'to go www.adobe.com/go/tn_19166'. Done that, tried to follow the instructions as best I can, but nothing works! I've been trying for one and a half hours! No Flash ... no Yuvu! I need a computer genius!!!! Can anyone help?

Very sad polar bear :cry:

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Go to this link, download the uninstaller, close all your browsers, run in the uninstaller, then reboot your PC and try to install again.

http://kb.adobe.com/selfservice/viewContent.do?externalId=tn_14157

Répondre en citant
Done that, Kyxtian. Flash is uninstalled. Just can't load it back on! Gonna try a system restore ... take it back to a couple of weeks ago, see what that does. But thank you so much for the suggestion. Will let you know what happens.

Répondre en citant
What steps are you taking to load it back on?

Répondre en citant
I think the system restore has done the trick. Flash has loaded. Still having a few problems, but I'll see how it goes before I resort to the drastic step of using the Operating System Disc! And yes, I have backed up everything onto a USB! lol! And I do mean everything! Gotta keep those vids safe! Thanks, Kyxtian, you're a sweetie. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1