Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
SQUIRTING
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message SQUIRTING 
I have been watching all these Squirtin vids; but how the hell do I get her to do that? i have tried it all

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
A few years ago I had a girlfriend who could squirt when she came (really took me by surprise the first time she did it) My first impression was that she must have a bit of a bladder problem! However in the interests of science I tasted it and it wasn't pee!

Was talking about this with current bird about 6 months ago. When I was going down on her and just as she was cumming I could feel a real gush but no squirt! She researched on the internet talked to some other girls in a chat room and bingo! If I stimulate her G spot quite hard just as she comes she always felt the need to pee instead of holding it in she now lets go! Again in the interests of science I tasted both and it is not pee!

Trying to get her to do a vid but for some reason she wont entertain it!

Good luck!

HW

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
I can squirt when I have a really big orgasm but it takes a lot of work for my man (although he seems to like it!). He brings me up to climax with a lot of finger and tongue work. I usually suck him off as he is doing it and that also makes me really horny. As I approach orgasm it feels like I want to cum and pee at the same time and then as I cum I squit. Tastes salty and sweet and it is certainly not pee. Makes a bit of a mess but it sure is a powerfull climax. Try it on your ladies guys.

Répondre en citant
And it takes a bit of work
The best results I had, was not going for it at the begining, but having some oral sex, intercouse, and what ever.
Only after that to give her oral, and in the same time rubbing the G spot, using two fingers
Depending on the lady, it can take anywhere from 10 to 30 minutes
But it's time well spend
And, after she squirts for the first time, then she will get use to it, and it will require less time
It happen to me, once, that a lady ran to the bathroom, because she felt like she wanted to pee, and ..all work went down the toilet
Have fun

Répondre en citant
Message HeadLock 
I really enjoyed reading about squirting. As far as I ever got on this was when I used to eat my wife out and she got hot, her clit would just about triple in size, there was a lot of climactic sreaming and hollering which was not good for my ears especially when she had me in a head lock, but no squirting.

Répondre en citant
My wife and I discovered her squirting ability just over a year ago. We discovered it after having tried for awhile. After a party one night, it was taking sometime for me to get off. She already had two clitoral orgasms and bless her heart was trying to get me off. I started just tongue fucking her asshole and she came again. We talked about it, as I had never seen a women cum from anal stimulation only and she had never had that happen. Next time we were having sex after she hade one orgasm I started doing the samething, this time I noticed her pussy very swollen so I wedged my middle finger in pressing up on her g-spot, pulling my finger in and out teasing her and then she just exploded, she pulled herself away from my head and squirted a stream all over my face and chest. Not urine but a sweet very clean almost a clover smelling liquid. From that time on this is now a regular part of our routine. Once she knew what was going on, we had no trouble reaching the same point. With the g-spot she can reach orgasm 10-12 times fairly quickly in a night, she starts shaking so much though she likes to stop after 4-5 now.
One thing I would advise is to talk to the girl and tell her not to be afraid to let herself go, give her an idea of what to expect. After my wife's first squirt she told me she was scared and apologized to me while she was still convulsing.
Then tease her some and give her one clitoral orgasm, let her relax and play with her butt or rub her thighs/legs/breasts. My wife rarely squirts on her back, so we do the 69 with me on the bottom. I think I read 30-40% of women can squirt, but pretty much any women can have a g-spot orgasm and they are very intense for a women and its quite a turn on with the loud moans and yelling and then the squirting. For intercourse g-spot/squirting, put a pillow under the womens butt, gives you a great angle.

For first time:
talk
tease
clitoral orgasm
relax
good steady pressure with finger(s), can use tongue on clit/ass.
increase speed of message with her response
and remember don't stop when shes yelling, "No, No, No!"
pull finger(s) out with contractions and open wide.

Répondre en citant
Message Wolfman 
Wolf, I enjoyed reading your posting; very informative. 10-12 orgasims in one night? You must have a VERY happy wife. I wish I could make my wife cum that many times in a month! How about doing us favor and try to capture your next encounter with you wife on video - it might receive a yuyutu website Academy award.

Répondre en citant
Message Ryder 
We did a video, neither of us was to happy with it, my camera work left much to be desired and my heavy breathing didn't add much either. My wife just said her butt looked to big. She had two g's on camera, but one she just popped my finger out, no fluid and the other was just a stream that I didn't catch until it was on my stomach. She also muffled the sound by putting her face into the pillow. She just has to get more comfortable with the idea. We have to re-position to get a better view with the camera and get her sounds in not mine. I had to get a converter too, I have an old Super 8. We should get something up in the next week.
Once we discovered this, I wanted to beat our record everytime out, we reached 12. She won't go for that anymore, she was sore the next day on most of our record setting trek, and she says they are very intense. But, I think I can talk her into having a few extras. I wish I could say its me, but I believe now with both of us knowing exactly what we are doing her G-spots are almost a reflex. If I keep doing it she will continue to have them until she pulls away. Peace.

Répondre en citant
Message Wolf the Man 
Wolf, I just got through reading your latest post; 12 orgasims in one night? That's an Olympic world record in my book. I don't blame your wife for walking bowl legged the following day, hopefully cum wasn't dripping out of her snatch. Anyway keep up the good work and keep us posted on your progress. You're the man.

Répondre en citant
Just as everyone else has said lots n lots of gspot stimulation. Even when u think your gals coming carry on. It can take lots of effort but worth it when my man gets a face full. To the ladies trying i say it does feel like your goin to pee but try to relax and let it go. I dont squirt every time sometimes its a stream . But the longer the build up, the more there is. We might just make this our first vid Wink

Répondre en citant
I was with this girl in highschool who used to squirt. She was amazing in bed. Anyways not all women can squirt some of the "G-spots" are dormant. Slide figners in about 2 inches (1 1/2 cm) and curve fingers find sponge feeling like piece above the "entrance" and rub it HARD but no to hard also try licking or rubbing the clit a lot and when the time comes tell her to relax

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Squirting happens for me when i resist cumming, i take myself to the brink and then stop or pull vibe away then it just floods out! (as some of you may have seen) it does take its time sometimes and uaually only happens when im at my horniest, but its great, very sensual and well i love it. Only recently discovered i could do this, and i have no idea why i've never done it before, if ladies or men want to find out more about squirting i recommend a book call ed 'female ejaculation and the g spot by a lady called deborah sundahl.
enjoy reading
x

Répondre en citant
Most of you have already said it all. I just wanted to add that I am a squirter/gusher myself, but it took many years for it to happen. When I was sexually inexperienced - and less comfortable with my boyfriends - I would not climax at all during sex... only during masturbation. I suddenly began squirting when I dated an older, more experienced man with whom I talked sex with a lot. I felt totally comfortable with him and that led us to discover my ability. Since then, I can't help but squirt several times during a session.

I think some women are more prone to this, but I'm convinced that some women (like me) are still cautious and somewhat embarrassed when it happens, depending on their partner's reaction. Some men I've been with since have not liked it - and don't believe that it isn't pee... no matter what I tell them! I think they should feel really good knowing they've pleased me so much, but it definitely isn't the reaction I've always gotten. So, the best piece of advice I can give to men is to be careful about voicing any displeasure when/if it does happen. It can be messy, but it's really enjoyable for us women - and those men who are unselfish and glad to see us so pleased!

I don't know how possible it is to make it happen for a women to whom it has not already happened, but it's definitely worth trying the advice of those who have posted here! Good luck!

Répondre en citant
Message An old topic - but thought I'd reply anyway 
I am a squirter - as you may have seen on my vid. Depending on my mood - my hubby can get me off with his finger in about 10 seconds. I have to be comfortable. I suggest making sure you have lots of towels underneath. No one wants to make a mess! If the towels are there - I can let go and just go with it.

In the tub/shower is also fabulous. I think the suggestions about the mechanics are all good suggestions, but the woman has to be comfortable.

Positions for squirting - I read that on your knees on a chair - with him behind you works. Tried it - it doesn't. And if it doesn't work on me ...

Missionary works well for me - and I used to put my legs between his - which caused a lot of pressure up onto my G spot - it helps that he's curved that way also.

And fingering - definitely on my back. This always works.

But a sure fire method is he sits on a chair or on a bed and you rub his cock and put one foot up on the chair or bed beside him. He fingers you - just one finger is all that is required. The "cum here" motion works really well.

Don't forget the towels!

Répondre en citant
Message only some can squirt 
There is a good lot of literature on squirting by women. Basically it is throwing out fluids from uterus due to extreme horny masturbation. After squirting women get more satisfaction than a simple masturbation and even sex. once they are into it they like to have it more and more just as men like masturbation/sex again and again. It drains out fluids from the sex track temporarily. The fluid is thinner than semen, more in quantity, almost resembles urine. Some women even squirt during sex providing more lubrication for jerking of dick. It is normal health, it has no ill efect on health of that woman. Women wo squirt can know from abundant literature on this topic through Internet for their benefit.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante