Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Guys jackin' guys
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Guys jackin' guys 
I'm str8 but watching guys jackin' guys (not suckin' or fuckin' but JUST jackin') is a real turn on for me. There are precious few of this type on yuvutv. I hope to encourage some of you to get your buddies to jack you off and film it for us to enjoy.

ATB,
jimeeb

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Re: Guys jackin' guys 
[quote="jimeeb"]I'm str8 but watching guys jackin' guys (not suckin' or fuckin' but JUST jackin') is a real turn on for me. There are precious few of this type on yuvutv. I hope to encourage some of you to get your buddies to jack you off and film it for us to enjoy.

ATB,
jimeeb[/quote]

Um, I hate to break this to you, but if you're a man and touching another man's dick does not repulse you, you're gay.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'm very open-minded about other people's sexual orientation.

Répondre en citant
If anything he's probably just slightly bisexual Razz

And yeah I want more vids of this. I think Jujulove has about, 3...but that's all. I'll make some if I get a boyfriend. (That's not an invitation by the way Rolling Eyes )

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Nothing wrong with a little bi play (or gay if thats what you're into) gf and I both have indulged in bi play in mfm and fmf situations.

Répondre en citant

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1