Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Letting Brother Inlaw have Wife
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Letting Brother Inlaw have Wife 
[b]My wife is 60 years old and her sister is in her 30's. Her sister has 2 ***** and is so afraid she would get pregnant that for the past year every time they have sex Jim has to ware a condom.

Jim and I talked one day about how tired he was of having to ware a condom and how he would just love to cum freely. Well we descused how safe my wife was at her age and she had the operation many years ago so she could not get pregnant.

Well to make a long story short I matched my wife with Jim for bare back sex. A 33 year old male with a 60 year old women was it wrong. Any feed back or comments welcome. paulproger@gmail.com [/b]

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Just do it....I think 
Hello Paul,

I think tahts a good idea if you can deal with it. The excitement would blow me away but thats just me.... I'm down for wahtever... Do you know a good way to0 maybe Start with my mother-in-law? She is like 74 and I'm 60 but I'm so drawn to her that it would be fabulous if I could let her know some without the possibility of my wife finding out....Now is that weard or what... Get'er Done. Really think it would be great sex if you joined in or made a video. Anyway, good luck with
your decision and I hope it's fun if you do...

BFN
RON

Répondre en citant
Message Wife Fucking Other Men 
[b] I have had my wife fucking other men now for about 5 years. I am not Bi nor gay nor do I ever touch another mans cock but just watching my wife strip in front of another man and watching his cock grow as he watches her. I now in my older years get more pleasure watching my wife get on her back and spread her legs welcoming another man's dick and watching that dick push thru her hair covered pussy and sink out of sight. I watch her throw her head back as his dick buries deep and their pubic hairs mash together.

There is nothing anymore beautiful sitting back looking at a man and women locked together cock and cunt with his hand on her tit and their mouths locked together in a passionate kiss. I have all kinds of thoughts running thru my head. I imagine his cock leaking hot sperm into my wife knowing that the gusher is about to come shortly and that for 30 years that has been my place to cum and now he's deep in her putting his cum to her and watching his hand roam over her leg and tits while he is using his toung in her mouth.

The best part is watching my wife give up everything that had only been mine for years seeing the look on both their faces as they cum which is the ultimate between a man and a women. Just seeing my wife giving that moment of climaxing on another man's cock and letting their cum's mix together makes me cum every time. I'm sitting there watching with my dick in my hand pumping and watching them cum sets me off.

The nice thing is my wife can get totally sexually pleasured and then we resume a normal life. She says it's not love with other men it's sexual grad faction that is nothing but pure lust. She says she does put everything into it and just gives up her whole body to another mans lust. She said what is nice she gets so satisfied and then they put their dicks back in their pants and go home to their wives. All have been married so far. We feel it's safer with married men because we feel their disease free and they surly won't tell. They get what they want and my wife gets what she needs. paulproger@gmail.com
:D [/b]

Répondre en citant
Message Check out all videos 
Check out all videos of my wifes body and give me your comments. paulproger@gmail.com http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view_user&user_id=662671

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1