Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante
Straight men who post cumshot videos....
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Straight men who post cumshot videos.... 
Hey, y'all, just curious...
So many of you sexy straight men post videos of yourselves wanking and cumming and I for one appreciate and enjoy your efforts! Wink I've noticed in the comment sections that LOTS of guys who watch the videos, wank/jack off to them etc. often express how they'd like to suck your cocks, be fucked by you and etc. How does this make you feel? Is it a turn on? Do you not mind? C'mon, tell me!! lol

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
personally I dont mind as men dont do anything for me I assume its the same as a gay female not being bothered by comments from males. I take it as a compliment and am happy someone else is getting off to :D

Répondre en citant
Message straight men who post cum shot videos 
I am not gay or bi but i have no problem with guys watching me wank and cum. I like to watch cum shots in female/ male vids because it is a fascinating to see how much other guys cum and how the lady takes it

Répondre en citant
It doesnt bother me at all. Its a compliment and they are great to get no matter who or where you get them from Laughing
I post videos for anyone to watch and enjoy and i hope people are Smile

Répondre en citant
I don't mind at all. I post my videos becuase its fun to make them and if they turn anyone on, man or woman then thats cool by me.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
I don't care who watches me cum. I just like the feeling I get from knowing that others are watching me jerk off. Take a look:

http://www.yuvutu.com/modules.php?name=Video&op=view&video_id=252972

Répondre en citant
I'm exclusively straight but hey, its nice to be invited to the party even if you don't intend to go.

Répondre en citant
I really don't mind at all...love the thought of women getting off to my vids but hey if a guy wants to shoot his load as he watches me thats fine by me too!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message watching men cum 
I like the sexual excitement and indifferent about the penis.

Répondre en citant
I just love being an exhibitionist and sharing my sexuality - if anyone gets off on that, then great!

Répondre en citant
Message No Problemo... 
I Personally only like Ladies & am not gay or bi but i have no Issues with guys watching me wank and cum. I am here to Enjoy & it is Fun Making the Vid's & its Nice to know that people like the Vid's that are made.. Would Definitely Appreciate more Comments form the Ladies Too... Razz Laughing

Répondre en citant
Message hmmm... 
I don't see many male cumshot videos on this site, but they are interesting, even though I'm straight. And that makes me curious as to what it would be like to post one. hmmm. Have to find a time when I'm all alone with my video camera, some photos of hot women, and a little lube! Then I'll have to get up the nerve to post it...

Répondre en citant
Message weird at first but now kinda fun! 
I first experienced this on a cam site a couple of years ago and found a lot of blokes viewing - which at the time I did find disturbing a complete turn off. Having played a bit since it now works! lol. I mean I like my cock and joining others that like theirs and jerk around (pun intended) can be just as satisfying and has at time left me quite curious. You maybe different but I have generally found most women are not really interested in cam baming which is a shame!! lol, hopefully you can prove me wrong : )

Répondre en citant
No hangups here. I like seeing cocks pumping cum - and having others watch mine shoot.

Répondre en citant
Message Jerking off 
Doesn't bother me in the least. I love attending Jack and Jill parties where everyone masturbates, guys and girls, and it's hot as hell! Watching others get off while being able to jerk my cock is a real turn on.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 3
Aller à la page 1, 2, 3  Suivante