Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Men seeking Women: Where do you look for women?
Where do you look for women?

At the club 50% 50% ( 2 )
At the library 0% 0% ( 0 )
In the supermarket 0% 0% ( 0 )
Place ads online 25% 25% ( 1 )
Dialing 900 numbers 0% 0% ( 0 )
Poaching sister's friends 0% 0% ( 0 )
On the street 0% 0% ( 0 )
In church 25% 25% ( 1 )

Total des votes : 4
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Men seeking Women: Where do you look for women? 
Just wondering?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
It sure as heck ain't this website. I'm assuming most of those hot looking chicks that are posting their e-mail addresses and pictures are probably Pro's whom are looking for young hard up studs like yourself to rip them off (it's all about the money). Let's face it, if they were really hot they'd have no problems finding enough action at their local neighborhood bar without having to post on the internet.

In the meantime best bet is to go to church and get down on your knees and pray. With any luck a young nun might hear you and you might be able to reform her. If that doesn't work go home, read the bible and consider joining the priesthood - Enough said! Rolling Eyes

Répondre en citant
I've often heard that there's a lot more men looking for women on dating sites so I was just wondering what is that about? On the personals section of this forum, there's over 6 times as many men looking for women ads as there are women looking for men ads.

The only reason I didn't put "other" as another choice is because it wouldn't go through for some reason.

Répondre en citant
I feel for you. I've been happily married for close to thirty years to a great wife. Unfortunately like I said before, you're wasting your time (and possibly money) trying to find any worthwhile person on this site. Don't let yourself in for a letdown responding to any "female" on this site - they're all Pro's. My mom once said "Everyone has their time and place". She was right ; your time will come. Do not be bashful, clean yourself up, act mature, take pride and build confidence in yourself, don't be any womans's fool, remember you are just as good as they are, and treat women with respect - it'll pay off. Like I said, you're wasting your time on this site. Good luck.

Répondre en citant
Just be happy in yourself. Don't go out looking women, just go out to have a good time. Get some good clothes and have a nice sense of humour. Nice shoes and a stylish watch are good. Clean nails, teeth and hair are a must. Don't put other men down when you are in a group.

Get tips off female friends and relatives....it helps if you have great sisters or sisters-in-laws!

Répondre en citant
Message women are all everywhere 
You can find women anywhere. Work, waitresses, store clerks, gyms, laundramats, friends of friends, everywhere.

Dating is a numbers game. Not all of the women you come into contact with you will have a conversation with, not all of those you will ask out, not all the ones you ask out you will get a date with, not all those you will get a second date with, etc, etc. You can't take things personally and just have as much contact and ask as many out as you can. Success is a numbers game, the more numbers the more success.

Hygeine, clothing and style, as has been pointed out, is very important; but I would have to say, don't take advice about women from women. I wouldn't go to sisters or sister in laws or mothers. Think about guys who are successful and try to emulate them.

Répondre en citant
Message Agree with Ryder 
I tend to agree with Ryder. Anyone notice that the "Women looking for men" forum is mostly posts from men?

Répondre en citant
Message hey 
i resent these statements. im new to the site and i am a girl and i hate when everyone assumes i must be a man or a pro cause im horny. some normal girls are into sex just like you guys. and i have met a couple decent guys from the internet a few years back, just be careful. make sure you feel comfortable the whole time. watch for warning signs. dont think you are falling in love unilt you meet and are seeing eachother and its real.
thats all the advice i have. but dont give up. there are good girls every where. just be open to it and let fate take care of you.

Répondre en citant
With a few notable exceptions, I've always subscribed to the basic belief that men learn to love the people that they're attracted to, and women become more attracted to the people that they love. It's this fundamental difference that causes untold hours of soul searching and uncertainty. Women worrying if men love them, and men worrying whether women find them attractive. Basically, be yourself. If you try to pretend just to get what you want, you'll eventually revert to type and something will go wrong.

Listen to Goodgirl too. You can usually spot a pro pretty quickly and if you're going to take that view, there's no point being here. Ideally, what you're looking for, are women who take the same view of sex as most men. It can be part of a loving relationship and it can also be simply an enjoyable act between consenting adults. Being unfaithful means falling in love and ending a relationship, not just having a casual shag because you feel like it.

"Dance like there's nobody watching, love like you've never been hurt"

I met my wife at the end of a church service. She was this sweet sixteen year old hot red head with a body to die for. We kissed about 30 minutes after meeting and fucked like animals a week later. She gave her virginity to me while we were hiking through the woods. To this day it is a miracle she did not get pregnant. In the thrill of the moment we did not think about birth control. I was about five years older then she and knew it was wrong but after dating her I knew she was for me. We dated for five years, and have been married for 12.

Répondre en citant
Message Hey 2, Be honest! 
Proverb: If you go hunting, you will go a missing!

Chat-up technique? JUST BE YOURSELF!

In short lads.. (and lasses for that matter..) Tell them what you are after.. No holds bar, and no lies… no fibs, It works, it’s real.. It’s life.. And if you don’t.. Divorce is round the corner…

I have told the truth (the whole truth) many times… and surprise.. Surprise.. They have said yes OK… why not…

Question… I want to tie you to the bed and have my way with you…

Answer: what would you say… other than YES!?!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1