Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
Unable to connect to to chat room
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message hi 
was in chat room admin came in reset it and now cant login just keep getting the connecting thing Sad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
HELP! ANYONE out there, please help me solve a problem. I'm using the most current versions of Flash, Internet Explorer, OPSystem is XP-SP3, allowed unlimited storage, remove cookies, cleared cashe, yada yada yada. Click on the "Chat" tab and download starts then finishes. Next comes the endless "connecting" icon. I see some others share this problem. Out of ideas here. Thanks

Répondre en citant
Tried Firefox or Google Chrome? I have had this issue but reboot has always fixed it for me.

Répondre en citant
HELP! ANYONE out there, please help me solve a problem. I'm using the most current versions of Flash, Internet Explorer, OPSystem is XP-SP3, allowed unlimited storage, remove cookies, cleared cashe, yada yada yada. Click on the "Chat" tab and download starts then finishes. Next comes the endless "connecting" icon. I see some others share this problem. Out of ideas here. Thanks

at the end of the address bar there is a icon that looks like a torn page have you tried clicking on that before entering chat this seems to work for some users?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2