Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Pictures take for ever to load
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Pictures take for ever to load 
Whenever I look at other members pictures it takes them forever to load! Other sights like Myspace or Facebook have a nice thumbnail galary that loads quickly and downloads quickly. Does anybody else have the issue that it takes the pictures forever to load and view?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
I get mixed downloading times on pics...sometimes they load extremely fast, and other times, it takes over a minute for 1 picture. I have a feeling it may be due to the size of the picture the person uploads to yuvu, but I'm not sure if that is the true reason. But yes, I have the same problems on occasion.

Répondre en citant
I have to wait a long time too. It reminds me of the old computers that you had to wait and wait for the picture to download. This is the only site where I've found this recently. Somethings really wrong.

Répondre en citant
There is a thumbnail for every photo listed in the gallery where you can immediately see what the photo is.

The reason some photos take so long to display is because of the size of the photo that the user submits. In all honesty, it probably doesn't need to be any larger than 800x600, or maybe 1200x800. But Yuvutu allows the uploading of high-quality images, and those take a lot of time to download. Especially with the amount of traffic that Yuvtu uses.

Répondre en citant
There is a thumbnail for every photo listed in the gallery where you can immediately see what the photo is.

The reason some photos take so long to display is because of the size of the photo that the user submits. In all honesty, it probably doesn't need to be any larger than 800x600, or maybe 1200x800. But Yuvutu allows the uploading of high-quality images, and those take a lot of time to download. Especially with the amount of traffic that Yuvtu uses.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1