Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Cross server whisper facility and pop up window
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Cross server whisper facility and pop up window 
If this has been posted about before, I apologise, did look but can't find anything on it.

When you are in the chatroom and you look at your friends list, you see that somebody you want to say hi to is online but obviously in another room.
You may not want to leave the room you are in to say hi, but if you click on their name and then the whisper, it says, xxx is not in this room and you are not able to send a whisper......... so why have the facilities show as a live function when you click on their name?

I think it would be very cool to be able to shout hi to friends accross the server and it would also mean that you don't have to wander around trying to find which room they are in.

Also, would it be at all possible to have whispers in a pop up window instead of on the main room screen, this would mean it being SO much easier to only chat to those you want to chat to and block the rest if you need to.

I think this is a brilliant site, judging by what the admin and owners have achieved (reading past forum posts) in a short time, I'm sure things like this would be fairly low in order of importance but it's a fairly simple thing that could greatly enhance the chat experience IMO :D

Répondre en citant
Message Webcams 
I noticed today that you CAN view webcams of friends in other rooms? ........ Surely it sorta makes sense to make the other options live too. Very Happy

Répondre en citant
Message Oooh 
I like the sound of that it would be a really great addition if it was possible

Répondre en citant
We used to have that, minxy. They were called Instant Messages and they drove everyone crazy, because there was no control - anyone could send you an IM. There was no way to make it so that just your friends could IM you. And the only way to turn them off, turned off whispers too. So after a lot of complaints IM's were removed, and most of us heaved a sigh of relief! You know what it's like to be bombarded with whispers. Imagine whispers PLUS IM's!! Not good!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant

PLEASE DO NOT BRING THEM BACK ....... ewwwwww

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Hi hotpolarbear ..... thanks for the input, sorta sounds like it would ADD to my hell in the chat room *laughing* so ok, won't be asking for that again ty. Very Happy

Répondre en citant
That's why we got rid of them, minxy! lol! Me and tru remember them well ... and shudder at the memory! pmsl!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1