Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Avatars? 
I'm a new member and there doesn't seem to be a way to add an avatar to my profile - a personal picture or something that visually defines me. Am I looking in the wrong place or are avatars not a feature yet? If not, please consider adding avatars. Makes every user a lot more personal.

Thanks for a GREAT site!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message it is something we can do 
But you are the first person to request it and therefore not a priority yet. Anybody else would like to see avatars?

Répondre en citant
No................................A picture section on profile would be good though....Jelly...xx

Répondre en citant
A picture section on the profile would serve almost the same purpose as an avatar. Thanks for quick reply, admin & JellyBrenda. Smile

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message Re: it is something we can do 
[quote="admin"]But you are the first person to request it and therefore not a priority yet. Anybody else would like to see avatars?[/quote]
great idea thanks

Répondre en citant
Wow, nobody suggested that until now? If I had known that, I would have suggested it awhile back! LOL

Répondre en citant
I agree we NEED avatars!!! just please,PLEASE don't make the size or KB restrictions too tight.
I think that 90 x90 @ 15 kb is just about the right size in case anyone wants to use an animated avatar.
Ideally they should be personal photos but many don't know how or have the program to reduce images for that purpose.
I happen to and might Wink be willing to help out if and when this is made an option for us and the images are NOT animated. I can't do animations yet but later on I hope to be able to.

Avatars give "personality" to posts as do signatures. As long as they're NOT abused
BTW while we're on the subject how do we access our profiles for adding signatures??

Répondre en citant
Sigs = the "Your Account" link top-right of the page.

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
Message avatar??????? 
como pongo una foto mia en mi perfil please o como avatar ?

Répondre en citant
Message Still no avatars? 
Wow... this is an OLD thread... and still no avatar uploads to the site?

That's odd...

No upload of avatars for forum posts, and also no upload of avatars for profile representation.

Can this be done?

Thanks.

Smile

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Still no avatars? 
Avatars for forum posts would be cool ..I think it isn't a priority for the site.

Avatars for profiles have been implemented a long time ago. (clik "Your account" at the top of the page ..and you'll find the avatar option in your "personal informations").

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1