Really?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Re: Really 
Not sure I count as "one of the people" but I'm here *smiles*

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Really? 
Billy-Melissa a écrit:
I know we have been gone for a bit but ,this place has gone to shit. Seems as the people that made this site what it " was " are all gone.

Roll call people's.. Who's here?

A place is only as good as you want it to be, people have probably moved on because their lives have moved on too.

I totally disagree that the site is now shit, I find it to have a lot of interesting and varied characters in there.
As with all chatsites you have to be seen to be heard, popping in every couple of months certainly won't get people noticed so get your sexy asses back in there full time and stop your moaning Razz

Répondre en citant
I'm still here...just a different name. Most of the "old regulars" only pop in now and again...the dynamics of chat have definitely changed...

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Sure isn't what it once was huh Billy?????

Répondre en citant
I really shouldn't have said the site . I was referring to the chat room's.. So I apologies for that.

We are kind of newbies with chat room's so thank you for clearing that up wetchick..lol

Waves at Abgjl,Kelly and OC

Répondre en citant
And chatters come and go but if you stick around a bit the newbies become regulars :)

Répondre en citant
Now I'm there (now I'm there...)
I'm just a just a new man
Yes you made me live again

Message Really 
[b] I am here billy and missy.... damn I know all the regular people are gone from site... it does not seem like it use to be... we all use to have fun in here... Do not get me wrong it is still fun but not the same with the old crowd not here... I wish they all come back and have fun like we use 2... I think all the trolls ruin it for alot of people... Please come back all the regulars and let s have fun again [/b]

Répondre en citant

Lol, please.. hold the "Where's Dills Been" jokes.. I've heard them all today. Very Happy

I'm here Billy.... But you're not!!! Haven't seen you in ages!!! Get your butt in here Very Happy
Beema's here too lol

xxxxxx Exy

PS. Dilli!!!!!!!!! ( . Y . ) Get your ass back in here!!!! xxxxxx

Chatters come, chatters go. My friends list is like a graveyard of people who left and never came back. But you always meet new and interesting people.

Répondre en citant
I'm still here.....lot's of the old regulars don't come in anymore, but a lot of new regulars are here now and the trolls haven't changed a bit.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant

Who's down for some chat fun?

Répondre en citant

Dernière édition par bordercrossing le 2011-04-11 05:06:55; édité 2 fois
Répondre en citant
I'm a bit of a reg but still don't expect many to know my name lol.
I think you are right in what you said BC and also in something I saw you say in chat recently. You said something like...

'Those who come in for a quick wank and don't participate in the room should not complain. Those people who have a relationship with their chatroom and invest in it become the regulars you remember' Very Happy Very astute that!

That said, the rooms HAVE been very quiet lately but that's the nature of any chatroom, as Wet said people get lives and move on........ but others move in eventually so it's just a matter of waiting. Too good a site for it to crash and burn.

Minx xx

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1