Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante
How old was the oldest woman you have been with?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message How old was the oldest woman you have been with? 
How old was the oldest woman you have been with and how old would you go?

22-Jan-12
14:06

I have just fucked a woman (my wife) on her 70’Th birthday, it was as good a fuck as when I first fucked her (and took her cherry) 51 years ago.
She has had lot’s of different cocks fuck her over the last 35 years while we have been swinging and having M F M threesomes and still loves sex.
She still gets plenty of offers when she goes on web cam.
Anyone here top that?
Evil or Very Mad

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
The oldest woman I've fucked so far was 52 and she was my brothers ex wife!
Just for the record, she was a brilliant fuck too. :D

Répondre en citant
I guess if we are going by age difference.........I was 12 and she was about 46. She was a friend of my mother. I guess some would call it *****, but i just call it experience.

Répondre en citant

Répondre en citant
I am currently fucking a 60yr old and she is the best i have had in 40oyrs of great fucking. There are no hold or holes barred and she gets wet just kissing.She is the mother of 3 but amazingly tight and wet. I would advise all men not to close their eyes to older women because in my opinion they are hot hot.

Répondre en citant
Being a 61 y/o lady, I like the way horny50 thinks!
Marti (OYO)

Répondre en citant
Message Oldest fuck 
The oldest fuck for me was 73...After fucking her she said"Where have u been all my life"? Laughing

Répondre en citant
Message Mature women and sex. 
Hi there martiddds.
You are the only woman that has commented on this post, why is it that most mature woman are either ashamed or embarrassed by their sexuality?
Even my wife (as good as she is sexually) has gone back into her shell thinking that guys would not find he attractive sexually, and she is “O” so wrong.
PS I love your (OYO) I use ( o )v( o )
Rick181au.

Répondre en citant

As for me, I was in a very conservative marriage for many years not getting free of if until I was in my mid 40's. By the time I got into my 50's I finally dicovered my own sexuality and have been non-stop since. I guess I'm making up for lost time!

Répondre en citant
I am older and have found myself getting hornier and hornier as I aged.

I love sex... oral, anal, the whole kit and caboodle... just a shame I don't have a boyfriend or someone who i can have sex with regularly.. just an occasional "Friend with Benefits"

Long may it last... cos I thoroughly enjoy myself

Pea
xxx

Répondre en citant
[quote="martiddds"]Being a 61 y/o lady, I like the way horny50 thinks!
Marti (OYO)[/quote]

Marti I just noticed your comment on my on this question on older women...All I can do is speak from my own experience and I allow me to reitrate its all true. My partner cant understand all of this stuff she read over the years about women drying up as they get older...she says that she is wetter now than in her teens. Perhaps its because I have never failed to indulge in foreplay for long time before actually entering her and then we go for hours with great pleasure.

Répondre en citant
Message Humm 
Some of the best sex I've had was when I was in my late thirties with a woman who was in her early fifties.

Had an embarassing moment once in a hotel when we booked in for the night. They only had a double room they said. The receptionist leaned over and asked if I minded ***** in the same bed as my mother :roll:

My 'friend' was mortified, but we had some of the most noisy sex that night you could ever have.

Whilst she didn't look like some young filly, she did have enthusiasm, and like she said one night, "life to short now to pussy foot around, what's the most dirty thing you'd like to do to me, and lets do it, Tomorrow it's my turn" !

And recently I had an affair with a sixty year old. I was the first person ever to go down on her. I didn't ask to, and she didn't ask me. She did try to stop me, sort of, but down I went, and boy did she cum. Bucket loads. After that there was no stopping her. One night when we went to the pictures, she told me that she'd forgotten to take her nickers (

:P :P ) and to prove it she put my hand up her dress and then wispered to me that she wanted to cum, in a dark cinema with heaps of people all around. What else could I do? She didn't scream out or anything, just got wetter and wetter and gripped my arm harder and harder. For the best part of a hour I fingered her. give me the older woman any day

Répondre en citant
Message im trying to think 
I wanna say 58 or 60, not sure, from MS and a squirter... Nice round butt and always leave the place wet.... Never in a millions years would I think she was fucking like a teenager... sometimes I get so soaked, I have to stop stroking because i'm drowning..

Répondre en citant
give me a 20 something guy and I'll fuck him all day.. LOL

I'm 45 and love fucking any guy if he can get it up... As I get older, I find myself feeling things I didn't when I was in college. All I wanted then, was to get off, now, I like the feeling of getting a guy off. The pulse, the warmth, even down to the trickle of sperm running out of me, his balls smacking the crack of my ass. Us ladies know what I'm talking about.

Répondre en citant
46. She was amazing. I find myself attracted to older women more and more these days

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 2
Aller à la page 1, 2  Suivante