Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
NEW CAMS POLL!!!!! GIVE US YOUR INPUT...LOVE EM? HATE EM?
New cams? love em? Hate em?

Love em, they are perfect 4% 4% ( 1 )
Hate em, they are nothing but a blur when ppl are moving 95% 95% ( 23 )

Total des votes : 24
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message NEW CAMS POLL!!!!! GIVE US YOUR INPUT...LOVE EM? HATE EM? 
Been gettin alot of feedback on the new cams in the rooms. People do NOT seem to be pleased...So as users to our lovely site what is your opinion of the new cams?

Répondre en citant
Message Hate em... 
The new cams are really annoying for two reasons..

1.) The obvious reason i dislike the new cams is because whenever anyone even flinches and muscle or strokes or theres a titty bounces it goes completely pixelated. how the hell am i suppose to keep wood or even get turned on by what looks like a picasso painting of a titty?

2.) Size does matter. In this case, the size of the cams are way too big and you cannot shrink them down so as to be able to view multiple cams at once while still reading the chat scroll. It is really annoying to be watching someone intently and miss someone else come in or say something to you and completely miss what the person says because you can only read half of the chat scroll.

Anyways theres my rant on the new cams, not too happy with them and would really like to see if they can be changed back to the old format please. Thanks for creating this poll and thread buck someone needed to.

P.S. something needs to be done also about the troll problem but thats a different thread entirely Smile

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Only one cam in full screen would be better...jk

Seriously ,many people in french room don't like the new format of cams, go back to the old format, please..

Répondre en citant
Message cams 
I completely agree with Buck and Oreo. The cams are too big and you can't adjust the size and they're taking up too much room on the screen and if someone moves an inch its all pixaleted. At this point even Yahoo cams are better lol.

Répondre en citant
OK, I have reduced the size of the cams. I can make them even smaller if there is a demand.

How is pixelation now?

Répondre en citant
[quote="admin"]OK, I have reduced the size of the cams. I can make them even smaller if there is a demand.

How is pixelation now?[/quote]

The cam size is back to the original size which works great.

The issue is now the streaming quality

when there is movement there is a lot of pixilation of the image.

Répondre en citant
Message NEW CAM FORMAT 
hi all...........i thought my web cam had gone wrong this morning...my hubby was fucking me on cam..but you could not make out any detail...[which is my aim] to show people in detail...please change it back.....to the older style asap. xxBBW1 my saterday morning ironing session wasnt the same...... :x

Répondre en citant
Message Re: NEW CAMS POLL!!!!! GIVE US YOUR INPUT...LOVE EM? HATE EM 
A_Buck_Fuddy a écrit:
Been gettin alot of feedback on the new cams in the rooms. People do NOT seem to be pleased...So as users to our lovely site what is your opinion of the new cams?

Répondre en citant
Is it just me???? or is everyone with a cam having terrible lag issues????
Ours is so bad we barely want to turn it on.....or view others.

Répondre en citant
we can only open one and has such bad lag its not worth doing the lag is so bad

Répondre en citant
Message lag 
ditto serious lag issues hows a girl supposed to perv :)

Répondre en citant
Not getting lag on cams, but if my cam is on, my keyboard just gets slower and slower, until I have to switch the cam off just so I can type!

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1