Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
to be loud
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message to be loud 
i am new here ,i noticed that i get much more excited when me and my wife fuck and she is loud specially when we are not alone at home.anybody else like it?

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message To be Loud 
Hi,
Sex in silence is no fun - the more noise the better, whether it is the slurping of her wet pussy when you fuck her or to the noises either of you make when cumming. Can even be a bit more exciting if you think someone else might hear you!

Répondre en citant
Have memories of fucking gfs with a hand over their mouths so parents wouldn't hear them... happy days. When I got away from home I stopped worrying about noises, and encouraged girls to be as loud as they wanted - who cared if flatmates or other motel guests heard, it added to the thrill. Love women to get noisy as they get more turned on - it guarantees them a harder fuck, as I really get turned on too.
G

Répondre en citant
Message Getting loud 
We love loud sex, especially when we are somewhere where people might hear us like hotel rooms. We love to get nasty and yell stuff like "Fuck me baby" eat my cunt, suck my cock bitch, my wife especially loves to tell me to fuck her tight ass. Always lots of loud moaning and screaming. No fun having hot sex if you can't get loud.

We also love to have sex in front of open windows when we stay at hotels, and run around the hotel taking pictures. Lots of fun.

Répondre en citant
i like noise during sex...i prefer moaning over screaming by far...never been much of a screamer.....

but i like hotels and such with the risk of being overheard. hehe

Répondre en citant
I agree, noise is much better, talking can be fun too. I enjoy the sounds my GF makes during sex and I enjoy being able to make noise with her. My wife is too quiet and barely breathes during sex. I swear we could fuck in the most public place and no one would know.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1