Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Feeldoe fun from my wife and her girlfriend
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Feeldoe fun from my wife and her girlfriend 
My wife "D", are both in our mid forties and I have been married for several years and we still have a great sex life. We don't really do much the I would consider very kinky or anything. About the two most kinky things we do is she does use a strapon on me from time to time. We both love it and it is still something that is special for both of us, not just a common occurrence. The only other kinky thing we have done is that we have included her friend "A" in a few of our lovemaking sessions. This all started by my wife one day showing "A" some of the tapes we had made of our lovemaking. Not sure exactly why she showed them, but she did.
Anyway, as you can imagine one thing lead to another and after a few weeks we both decided to invite "A" to join us in bed one night. "A" came over and we discussed a few of the basic rules we had thought about. Everyone agreed and off to the bedroom we went. Now my wife is not really bi at all and neither is "A", so I got to be the focus of both ladies, no problem by me!! "A" explained that she was interested in using the strapon on me. She had never done anything like that and she was excited to get to try it. Well my wife chimed right in and said she had just bought a new toy to try out on me. That is when she brought out the "feeldoe". I had never seen one before. What it is basically is a strapon with out the strap part. There is a bulb that goes inside the vagina with a cock attached to it all in one piece. What an idea!! No harness at all. It's designed for more intimate contact, more skin on skin if you will. Back to my story. I excused my self to go do a quick wash job back there. Wanted to be extra clean for "A" and for my new toy. I came back after a few minutes to find my wife and "A" both totally naked and standing by the dresser examining and taking turns inserting the toy in their vagina's. Needless to say my cock was rock hard just by the sight of this making the robe I was wearing stand out in front!!
The girls both giggled and explained that the toy was a little difficult to keep inside them without holding it but they thought they had it figured out. My wife knows how we usually do our strapon sessions to get me good and relaxed for anal play. She suggested that I lick "A"s pussy for a little while. We laid down on the bed with my face right between "A"s legs licking and sucking away!! My wife slid under me and to suck on my cock very aggressively. Well it didn't take very long for me to fill my wife's mouth with my cum. After she had swallowed and sucked out every drop, she told me to keep licking "A" and stay right there. I almost had "A" ready to cum so I licked my heart out. The next thing I felt was my wife sliding in behind me stroking and lubing my ass up good. She gently places the hear for the feeldoe against my hole and pressed it in. It went in very easily and without any pain at all!! Within about a minute she had it all the way inside me and I could feel her warm skin pressed up against my ass. About that time I had brought "A" to cum. My wife slowly began to slide the toy in and out of my hole and it felt wonderful.
My wife asked "A" to give me a blow job while she fucked me. Within seconds "A" was sucking my cock like crazy!! I was in heaven!! "D" asked "A" to let her know when my cock was fully erect again. I do get soft right after I cum and after a toy is first in my ass. After a little while my cock began to harden up again. As soon as this happened, "A" slid around and positioned herself in front of me so I could fuck her. I jumped on that!! It took a little shifting by everybody, but after a few seconds I was fully inside "A"s very hot wet pussy with "D" still pounding away in my ass. When "A" reached up and pulled me to her with a very deep passionate kiss that she didn't release, I cum again!!! I didn't get soft at all this time, I just kept fucking and being fucked. Eventually my wife wore out from fucking me and pulled out the toy. "A" just wrapped her legs around me and kept on grinding and kissing me. A couple of minutes later, "A" came very hard. I held her for just a bit and then we all just relaxed on the bed.
About five minutes of talking and "A" asked if she could have a turn with the feeldoe. Wife handed the toy to "A" and she headed to the bathroom to wash is off and warm it up for me again. I hate a cold toy!! Wife positioned me on my back with a couple of pillows under my ass to give a better entry position. She began playing with my cock and had me hard again in mo time. She the straddled me cowgirl style and just held me deep inside her. Right then "A" came out of the bathroom with the toy already inserted in her and ready to go. "D" said to get behind her and to fuck my ass. she also said the this time my cock was hers!! "A" did just that!! "A" slid the toy right in and began fucking me very hard and fast. "D" had leaned forward on me and was kissing me very passionately while grinding her pussy up and down on my cock. After a few minutes my wife came hard and very wet on top of me. I came a few seconds later. It took "A" about another minute and she came hard wile fucking me in the ass. Everybody just collapsed on the bed!
Now there is a little more to this story, but I'll save that for a later time. And yes, my ass was a little sore the next morning, but I didn't mind at all.
Hope you like the story. I know I sure liked living it!!! Very Happy

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1