Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2
a usa chat room
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Wet I have always found you to be a fair and just Mod xxxxx

It seems that some people seem to ooze hate and discord. I will not fuel that here.

Back to the original topic of this thread - a USA chat room is not necessary since the rooms are divided by language and sexual orientation. If english is what you are after and the Straight English is not to your liking there is the Lobby, the CFNM room, BVs room, Gay, Curvy, TV/TS/Bi room or one can learn another language. And fyi, rudeness can be found anywhere but 99% of the time the people in all the rooms are respectful and fun. A room is what you make it.

Répondre en citant
Ah me, makes you wonder what he's doing here in the first place! Life is too short to hate over something so trivial, tattoofan. When we're all chatting in SE we don't care if someone is English or American. We're just having fun. And if any mod ever abused their power, you can bet that Admin would get to hear about it. But they don't. They make sure everyone keeps to the rules, and help out when someone is causing trouble. And maybe if Americans bother you so much, you should check out the time zones and only come in when they're *****!

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre au sujet Page 2 sur 2
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2