Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Dynamics of CFNM room have changed
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Dynamics of CFNM room have changed 
The CFNM room is supposed to be for nude men and clothed females. Lately, there have been a couple of female members who have been using the room to display themselves nude. This has drawn a large crowd of male voyeurs and has changed the entire dynamics of the room. Would it be possible to ban certain female members from the room who participate in this type of behavior on a regular basis?

Répondre en citant
Message Re: Dynamics of CFNM room have changed 
Nawtyintellect a écrit:
The CFNM room is supposed to be for nude men and clothed females. Lately, there have been a couple of female members who have been using the room to display themselves nude. This has drawn a large crowd of male voyeurs and has changed the entire dynamics of the room. Would it be possible to ban certain female members from the room who participate in this type of behavior on a regular basis?

Personally, I think you are kidding.

it's the first time I've seen a guy that complains to watch naked women on cam.

I was in CFNM this afternoon and these 2 women just wanted to have fun in chat without be directed ..whatever the room.
so? what is your suggestion to the moderators? ..a warning like that?: "Please girls, Put your clothes on here, or you will be kicked/banned from the room"... FFS c'mon! I'm sure you were kidding.
Rolling Eyes

Répondre en citant
Message you are joking right? 
I was only thinking the other day how much better and busier the CFNM room has become since a couple of regular women have been going in there on cam, hard to believe I know but some men like a certain amount of visual stimulus to get their rocks off so why ban them?????

Répondre en citant

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
The ladys that play in the room are some of the best eye candy on here , there little" stimulus" package sure helps keep a smiley face on mine ............... :D :D :D

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
??????????????? Hellllllllllooooooooooooooooooo are you crazy????? :roll:

Répondre en citant
The more women there are willing to get naked on cam the better. How often do we trawl through all the cams quickly clicking away from chaps who look too much like ourselves for comfort!?

That said, I have to agree, to an extent, with Nawtyintellect. I personally can't see the point of having a room for clothed females and naked males in the first place, but if you're going to have one then you should at least respect those who want to use it as it was intended. I've seen many people be warned for using foreign languages in the English room so what's the difference?

It's the very nature of the site material that women, and men, are going to be asked to do things they're not comfortable with occasionally and they're not always going to be asked nicely. That's what the block button's for and I've always found the moderators will jump on anyone being too pushy.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1