Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
Can I add my mic on this site when I am chatting?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Can I add my mic on this site when I am chatting? 
I don't have a cam. but I do have a mic. I just found this site yesterday night. Is there a way I can get the site to recognize my mic? I would at least like to be able to give the guy I am watching something.
Thanks. if I posted this in the wrong area, I am sorry.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
you can use just a mic and no cam in the chat rooms if you choose. Hope this helps.

Saxon

Message sAxon How do I get the site to reconize the mic? 
I had it working last night but the site didn't note that I had my mic on. Is it supposed to be automatic or is there something I have to check somewhere to make it active on this site? Thanks for replying!!!

Répondre en citant
When in the chat room rt click in the chat box , you will get a pop up box go to settings make sure your Mic is selected. Also make sure you have the most current flash player loaded you can check that from the same pop up box. When you go into the chat room you need to click the lil cam icon above your room name on the right if you do not want your cam on check the video box cam will be off if you want your mic on make sure the box is not checked . almost forgot when you first click the cam icon a window will ask to let you approve the site click yes approve hope this helps and i have not confused you more lol :)

Respects
Saxon

Message Thanx 
I'll try that later tonight when I'm the only one up.
Thanks again I'll tell you tomorrow how I did!

Répondre en citant

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1