Répondre au sujet Page 4 sur 4
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4
Why do you visit YUVUTU?
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message 2014 
FOR 6 YEARS MADE GREAT FRIENDS WORLD WIDE,WITNESS SO MUCH VARIETY AND NOW RUMORS SHUTTING DOWN.... {) BELLA

http://www.yuvutu.com/embed_video.php?uri==EmM3MGZmJmNxMWOiBTOwImN0MzNw0DazFGamYSMxMjM4EDOyQDM5EDMy0TY25mJxEzMyQTM4IDNwkTMwITPiZnb/QDct5yRQ1kLxATMwATVy00XzMzMxAzMy8CMk9CM28CZo9SZ2lGbtQ2byB3Lt92YuUHd1ZXd55ibkN2LvoDc0RHa&rw=vITLy0CdyFGcvMzMzEDMzIzLvVGZpZ3Lt
Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Message Returning after a break of a few years. 
I always enjoyed the site mainly because the video's and pics are real amateurs. Also, I have a liking for "wife sharing" and there were some fantastic contributions from couples who had their regular studs. Two guys massaging a wife during foreplay interested me as well. So there was lots to look at besides the actual contact by making new friends with similar views.
I am hoping to find out that the site has not changed and there are still many exhibitionists & voyeurs posting. I am also happy to connect with members who enjoy the same things as myself, although I am too old to play myself, even my younger Asian wife has lost interest in meeting others. Oh well, sex is like sport when your young and virile you like to play and when your old you like to watch! I will always respond to any contact on this site so I hope to make new friends, without hassle!

PS what I can see, that's different is the chat rooms - empty - most of the time

Répondre en citant
I love watching ladies of all shapes and sizes, letting themselves go, love seeing their pussies pulse as they cum, love seeing creampies as the cum dribbles down.
Also love watching guys jerking off and shooting their cum, I love being watched as I jerk my cock, would one day love to be fucked in my ass, and suck on a cock just to see what it's like. I think that when you get to a xertain age you just want to try everything just once.
Love reading erotic stories too, might have try and write one of my own one day.
Just love this site, shame the cam rooms are no longer around

Répondre au sujet Page 4 sur 4
Aller à la page Précédente  1, 2, 3, 4