titties 16% 16% ( 9 )
ass 34% 34% ( 19 )
face 40% 40% ( 22 )
tummy 9% 9% ( 5 )

Total des votes : 55
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message Where should he cum next? 
My boyfriend loves to shoot cum wherever he can. Guess that's why he calls me nutter butter and belly. lol! Very Happy I've let him cum all over my titties, my face, my ass and well...anywhere you can think of, so what's next Question The next video we post, I want him to cum all over my face, but is that good enough? Where's the new target? Maybe my tiny tattoo above my pussy...think he can make an accurate shot? lol, jk babe, love you. But seriously, I need some good ideas... besos besos! check out our videos, give us comments, and we love new ideas, so shoot em out! Wink heehee!

Répondre en citant
let him cum on your asshole, then allow him to penitrate you....cu is such a versitile lubricant....or....let him fill your mouth, spit it back into your hand and smear it either over his cock and balls, or smear it over your hot wet pussy and asshole while you finger yourself (pussy and asshole)

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
Since cumming in my pussy was not 1 of the choices, I chose to have cum on my face.
I love looking in the mirror at my cum covered face as I lick it clean. I love the feel of hot sticky cum on my body.

Répondre en citant
Message Maybe 
Definately the face, or into your mouth and you release it all back out as you keep suching his cock so it runs down your chin and drips onto your tits.

Just a thought ;-) xxx

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1