Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
question about 3 videos sent
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message question about 3 videos sent 
[b]Hi, i have sent 3 videos : "on a leash part 2 , "" part3, for all, and the last one, longer than others, only for friends.
Is it ok to wait about 2 weeks for the first and the second one, and one week for the last one?
Best regards[/b][i][color=darkblue][/color][/i]

Répondre en citant

I see your last 3 videos as approved, are these the ones you are talking about?
The time it takes to approve depends on the amount of videos we are receiving, but two weeks is more than the usual time, it might be related to the issues we've been finding in the site.

Let me know if I can help you any further.

Thanks
Simon

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé
Répondre en citant
[b]Hi, The new three videos posted (V1, V2, V3) are a "test" of my part if the videos sent, could be posted in a short time, and there were posted in less of 2 hours! (good job).

So, the problem still remains for the 3 videos sent before... Even if architecture of the site is very well thought, there is still a "little" problem, where are gone the datas of these 3 videos ?
titles done by me= "en laisse, on a leash- part 2" and "...part 3" for all, and one other much longer (13 minutes more or less) only for friends. I would prefer that these videos be corrupted than "lost" in the internet universe...
Best regards[/b][i][color=blue][/color][/i]

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1