Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1
New to this.
Auteur Message
Répondre en citant
Message New to this. 
http://www.yuvutu.com/jackjeebs

So far we've put up 8 videos and a set of pictures. How are we doing so far?

Thanks!

Répondre en citant
Message Great start 
I'd say you're doing pretty well. I enjoyed all of your videos, especially "Suck, Fuck, Cum on Her Tits." Wife wants to know how painful the nipple piercings were, compared to say a tongue or ear piercing. And were they worth it? She is considering getting hers done.

Voir le profil de l'utilisateur Envoyer un message privé Envoyer un e-mail
Répondre en citant
Message Piercing 
At first, she made sure to keep them real clean. She washed them several times a day in a salt bath for a while. She also used a good anti-bacterial soap in the shower. They take a while to heal but are definitely worth it. She loves how they make her nipples feel and has no regrets. I don't have any regrets either. I LOVE how they look. I can't stop looking at them when she walks around the house naked.

The nipple piercing seemed to go well. She was real sore at first for maybe 2-3 weeks. It took a few weeks for the soreness to fade. She's had them for six months now and is totally used to them. She's to the point now where she's ready to try some new jewelry.

Compared to ear and tongue piercing, it's probably somewhere in between. There isn't as much bacteria to deal with as there is in the mouth. The healing time will vary. Make sure you get them big enough. If it's too small, the jewelry could 'migrate' out. Do your research to make sure you get the right size for her nipples.

Répondre au sujet Page 1 sur 1